Ladies how many times a day do you get contacted?

Just wondering what it would be like to walk in your shoes a for a day.
I also would like to hear the different answers
LOL, just look at how often the phone rings or texts when ur visiting them and multiply it by another 18-20 hours. And multiple it by more if they just posted an ad
I get contacted by text and PMs constantly. I cant possibly respond to texts or emails. That is impossible. I don't chat by text at all!!!!! I have to ignore. If you need to contact me, you need to PM me to chat. I only chat by PM on here or P411. I use texting only to set up a definite session with a client who has fucked me already and wants to fuck me again. I want to be able to fuck everyone so please just PM me and we can work it out asap.
^^^^^^I sent you a pm the other day...still waiting lol
I get contacted by text and PMs constantly. I cant possibly respond to texts or emails. That is impossible. I don't chat by text at all!!!!! I have to ignore. If you need to contact me, you need to PM me to chat. I only chat by PM on here or P411. I use texting only to set up a definite session with a client who has fucked me already and wants to fuck me again. I want to be able to fuck everyone so please just PM me and we can work it out asap. Originally Posted by FemiLove
What a gorgeous woman with a great attitude!
Stopshort, check your PMs because I responded to you twice and asked you for screening info which you didn't provide yet. I like to have screening info before I start discussing my very personal hot history about being a fuckslut whore. I always respond in a timely way to PMs.
Are you including bill collector calls?