Navy Commissions a new ship

You do know that Bush took more vacation days than Obama and Clinton put together don't you? At this point of his term Bush had taken over 3 times as many days of vacation. Reagan over twice as many I am not complaining about it or blaming Bush for anything. I am just wondering if anyone had a problem with any other POTUS taking vacation days.
I did have a problem.
I complained then too

They are not the POTUS anymore.

Get past it pal and focus on what the one isn't doing instead of what the past ones have done.
You do know that Bush took more vacation days than Obama and Clinton put together don't you? At this point of his term Bush had taken over 3 times as many days of vacation. Reagan over twice as many I am not complaining about it or blaming Bush for anything. I am just wondering if anyone had a problem with any other POTUS taking vacation days. Originally Posted by slingblade

Yea, if you count going back home to his ranch in Texas as vacation days...
Of course if you count going HOME like Bush and Reagan did as vacation days but if you count hopping in the taxpayers jet, burning millions of dollars of fuel, rubbing shoulders with unimportant celebrities then Barack wins, hands down. Nothing you can do or say will change that so why not just admit that you made a bad choice back in 2008 and a stupid choice in 2012.
The vacation argument is stupid. But let's say Obama really does turn off his phone and shuts his door. Considering his performance, the more time he takes off, the better life will be for all of us!
Republicans can sleep away their terms it is ok with me as long as we aren't invading some country.
Republicans can sleep away their terms it is ok with me as long as we aren't invading some country. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Spoken like a true "independent"!
six post in a row, who already ??????
Spoken like a true "independent"! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Just a counter shot to yours dull knife.
Actually, this is Obaminable's speed:

• WTF
  • 09-09-2014, 04:32 PM
Of course if you count going HOME like Bush and Reagan did as vacation days but if you count hopping in the taxpayers jet, burning millions of dollars of fuel, rubbing shoulders with unimportant celebrities then Barack wins, hands down. Nothing you can do or say will change that so why not just admit that you made a bad choice back in 2008 and a stupid choice in 2012. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Jesus Christ....the job is in the White House not Crawford. Or California where Reagan vacationed.

But is a 24/7 job so it really is a moot point where they spend their time.
I call bullshit on the" I complained about Bush also" and the "Well Bush and Reagan always went back home on their vacations". Bush spent way more money than Obama has. Just in Air force one he spent over 20 million dollars not counting all the other expenses just going back and forth to Crawford

Remember the 60 to 100 million dollar Africa trip cost projected for Obama? Those numbers came from the expenses the Bush family spent on each of the five trips they took there. Obama is coming in way under compared to the Bush era and quite a few others as well.

I am not saying that one should not be critical of what a public figure does or does not do, but come on guys this type of actions is why the Teaparty and the GOP are in so much trouble.
By the way I voted for Virgil Goode. But as a Patriot I respect the outcome of the election just like I did when Bush was in office and every other guy before him.
I call bullshit on the" I complained about Bush also" and the "Well Bush and Reagan always went back home on their vacations". Bush spent way more money than Obama has. Just in Air force one he spent over 20 million dollars not counting all the other expenses just going back and forth to Crawford

Remember the 60 to 100 million dollar Africa trip cost projected for Obama? Those numbers came from the expenses the Bush family spent on each of the five trips they took there. Obama is coming in way under compared to the Bush era and quite a few others as well.

I am not saying that one should not be critical of what a public figure does or does not do, but come on guys this type of actions is why the Teaparty and the GOP are in so much trouble.
By the way I voted for Virgil Goode. But as a Patriot I respect the outcome of the election just like I did when Bush was in office and every other guy before him. Originally Posted by slingblade
I would love to see your links on this. I won't but I would love for you to try. By the way, it's two words..."Tea Party".
I would love to see your links on this. I won't but I would love for you to try. By the way, it's two words..."Tea Party". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Come on dude its all common knowledge. Just Google it, pass over anything that starts with FOX LOL.
I left the space out because as we all know their party is rapidly shrinking. Honestly I was happy to see them pop up until instead of going after Dem seats, they blind sided as many Republicans as they could and just weaken their only ally. There never was the intention of starting another party just a cowardly way to backdoor the GOP.