In response to my review, gentlemen i hope you dont listen to just one side

He was drunk and I just didn't click well with him and he got upset. I guess I had a slight smell and it was from the lotion or spray I used beforehand. I wasn't offended at all, I took the shower and we went back to playing. He got upset that He wasn't getting free extra time when he only paid me for 30 minutes. He knew he was drunk so he wasn't going to cum. He tried giving me 40 dollars for extra 30 minutes and I didn't accept so he started cussing and told me to get my shit and get out. He tried getting in my face and I put my hand up telling him to get out of my face and he smacked my hand away and again said to get my shit and get out. He then touched my purse and threw it on the bed. I told him to not touch my stuff and he said it was his room. I told him that's fine but it's my stuff, don't touch my things. He got upset and Said you're getting a bad recommendation from me!! I told him that was fine and hope he had a good night. He then slammed the door behind me. I should have left when I saw he was drunk as a skunk that was my fault.
I did apologize for everything and that we deny hit it off but his attitude was horrible. I still wish him fun in the hobby, things happen and I hate this was a negative experience. I hope you all still give me a chance because I am a great girl. I love the hobby, I make mistakes and I'm owning up to this One. I'm taking this as a learning experience and will see where I can do better, and I'll start by seeing no one If they are intoxicated.
you all have a great day and please pm me for any questions I have nothing to hide or be embarrassed about. I Still love Louisiana and hope I'm given a fair chance.
  • JS42
  • 08-06-2015, 01:49 PM
Yeah that's me, that's the way to go on this Jessika. Lie through your teeth after sending me an apology. Pathetic. Yeah I was alittle drunk, I'm on vacation 3 blocks from Bourbon ST! Sue me!. I have never hid from anyone on here that I came to party and have a good time while on vacation. Let's see Jessika, I've seen three other providers. How many of them do you think will confirm your story as far as me being a violent drunk? You stepped your feet into shit you can't back up and you know it. This is a made up story so my review won't hurt your business.

Bit of advice, treat a man that is paying you his hard earned money, right. Follow through on your promises and things you agree to beforehand. You were a cold fish the moment you walked through my door and you damn well know it.
  • jl11
  • 08-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Well if it makes you feel any better, I don't care about either side.
Lol sorry your experience sucked js42 I'm 45 min away from you ! If you come to Baton Rouge I can treat you right ����
I dont know JS42, but I do know Jessika. I can say without a doubt that she is anything but a cold fish. She is warm, fun, passionate, smelled wonderful, was freshly showered, total gfe, great conversations, and more. From what I have read, the review sounds like another woman.

I am not saying there was not problems between the two of you. Clearly you too were not meant for dating. For whatever reason, I would just let this all die down. You both have had your say.
I dont know JS42, but I do know Jessika. I can say without a doubt that she is anything but a cold fish. She is warm, fun, passionate, smelled wonderful, was freshly showered, total gfe, great conversations, and more. From what I have read, the review sounds like another woman.

I am not saying there was not problems between the two of you. Clearly you too were not meant for dating. For whatever reason, I would just let this all die down. You both have had your say. Originally Posted by mriley000
Reinforces what I said earlier, each person has a different experience with the same provider.
Mistakes made on both sides clearly thanks for being honest everyone deserves a second chance.