another day, 2 more Jan rioters sentenced

A father and son from St. Ansgar acted more "egregious" than other Jan. 6, 2021, rioters, a federal judge spelled out in a sentencing hearing on Wednesday. The pair, according to the judge, were part of a crowd that helped a mob push past officers blocking the east rotunda doors of the building.

Daryl and Daniel Johnson both expressed their apologies for their actions that day to Judge Dabney L. Friedrich. "Jan. 6 was obviously not one of the shining moments in my life for many reasons," Daryl told the judge. "I've learned my lesson," he said. "I won't allow myself to be put in this position ever again."

The judge said the pair did more than just move with the crowd and that their conduct was worse than others that day

No mention of Ray Epps at all. In fact, none of the convictions so far have anything to do with Ray Epps. Yet theories still abound that Ray Epps led all these nice people into committing their violent acts.

Even if there was 1 in 1000 that mentioned Ray Epps, the question then becomes, "Why did they follow him ? They are not capable of making their own decisions ?"
Let me take a wild guess...the ignorant fucking clueless moron trumpy cult members filmed themselves and posted on social media.

Dah...trumpy cult and just more brain dead kool aid to the already stupid

The fucking cult morons on here are amusing though trying to make trumpy look good
The one trick pony...
Ray Epps ?
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2022, 06:48 AM
Ray Epps is their new Benghazi
Isn’t their old Benghazi finally dead?
Isn’t their old Benghazi finally dead? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Bidenghazi died??? the nation is in mourning! flags at half mast! quick .. someone take out Harris and Pelosi!

bahahahhaaaaa