you want ME to pay a 66% TAX?

• CJ7
  • 03-29-2012, 03:38 PM
Oh cool!!! Keep us posted on who wins!!
  • CJ7
  • 03-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Oh cool!!! Keep us posted on who wins!! Originally Posted by LovingKayla

an 81 year old me-maw in Long Island won the $393 million dollar powerball earlier this month .. she bought some sherbert and a lotto ticket .. the family trust fund is named

The Sherbert Trust

thats sooo fkn cool
If anybody here wins, make sure you establish residency in the state of Washington or other state that have no state income tax before you cash the ticket. It'll save you a cool 15.6 million in taxes (if your rate is 4%, more if higher).
  • CJ7
  • 03-29-2012, 05:37 PM
If anybody here wins, make sure you establish residency in the state of Washington or other state that have no state sales tax before you cash the ticket. It'll save you a cool 15.6 million in taxes (if your rate is 4%, more if higher). Originally Posted by nwarounder

sales tax? or income tax?
Thats ok...for a $2 wager...i'll take the hit....
sales tax? or income tax? Originally Posted by CJ7
Corrected
  • CJ7
  • 03-29-2012, 06:12 PM
Corrected Originally Posted by nwarounder
wasnt really trying to correct you, living in Tx no personal income tax so Im good. I just wanted to make damn sure I didnt have to move to freakin Alaska too

ya know?
Try living in NY state!!!
Try living in NY state!!! Originally Posted by Raa1965
They call that "self-inflicted injury". Like sunburn.
It's "sherbet", pinhead. Not "sherbert."

No, success hasn't changed me.
Sherbet--yuck! Got sick on that shite during Passover as a kid. Can't stand it to this day!
  • CJ7
  • 03-29-2012, 10:24 PM
It's "sherbet", pinhead. Not "sherbert."

No, success hasn't changed me. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

http://www.ask.com/food/ice_cream/Sh...ch-Recipe.html

yeah nothing can change you, pinhead

I already do, if you add up income tax, national insurance, housing (council) tax, and VAT (sales) tax.

Sorry Jeep (CJ7)

Sherbet
Word History:
Although the word sherbet has been in the English language for several centuries (it was first recorded in 1603), it has not always referred to what one normally thinks of as sherbet. Sherbet came into English from Ottoman Turkish sherbet or Persian sharbat, both going back to Arabic arba, "drink." The Turkish and Persian words referred to a beverage of sweetened, diluted fruit juice that was popular in the Middle East and imitated in Europe. In Europe sherbet eventually came to refer to a carbonated drink. Because the original Middle Eastern drink contained fruit and was often cooled with snow, sherbet was applied to a frozen dessert (first recorded in 1891). It is distinguished slightly from sorbet, which can also mean "a fruit-flavored ice served between courses of a meal." Sorbet (first recorded in English in 1585) goes back through French (sorbet) and then Italian (sorbetto) to the same Turkish sherbet that gave us sherbet.
Sherbert may refer to:
"Sherbert," an incorrect usage for the word sherbet, an iced dessert containing both fruit juice and between 1% and 2% milkfat