The gyrating Gif to the left with sliced soccer ball tits.

Referring to the swaying curly haired brunette toward the bottom left. How many find that a turn off? How many find it a turn on?

I'm all for manmades but when they look like someone sliced a soccer ball in half and glued them in place it's a buzz kill for me.

I'll take natural firm A's or lopsided D's any day of the week over that extremely fake look.
I think she should ask for a re-do.

I think she is pretty but, her breasts are set unnaturally low, on her chest.

Looks odd imho...
  • tzv13
  • 05-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Those do look odd.
I don't see the GiF?
I don't see the GiF? Originally Posted by chelseabean

Scroll down to the bottom moving gif to the left side of screen. The camplace.com ad.
Hahaha you people are actually going to sit around talking shit about a woman's body who you don't even know, after all the bitching about how wrong it is to pick on appearances, age, and treating people without respect?
Hahahahaha you people are rich.
OMG
Hypocrites
Hahaha you people are actually going to sit around talking shit about a woman's body who you don't even know, after all the bitching about how wrong it is to pick on appearances, age, and treating people without respect?
Hahahahaha you people are rich.
OMG
Hypocrites Originally Posted by rockerrick
Yeah they are set pretty low as well. That is pretty odd now that you mention it.
Cowgirl with that lady on top, could be very dangerous as if she really got turned on, she would beat you to death with her Triple Ds.

Death by boobs--it certainly would be one way I wouldn't mind going out of this world...