Average Rate

What is the average rate that Gentlemen are looking for in a provider? I've played around with a couple different rates over the few months, but I figured it was best to see what everyone is looking for!
I am staying away from answering that question. Only because I am smart..
Excellent answer.
How much are you currently asking? It depends on a lot of factors… Nice clean in call, the experience, look, age, etc.,, etc.…
How much are you currently asking? It depends on a lot of factors… Nice clean in call, the experience, look, age, etc.,, etc.… Originally Posted by rosspfinkle
175 for Half, and hour 250. It was lower before I was reviewed and established, and I dont typically have incall. When I do I have incall specials.
PMing you
Like your rates!
Your looks!
Also, your activities!!!
Everyone has their comfort zone. I think range of between $$ to $$$ for a hour is workable depending on what activities are provided. Nobody likes paying a high price only to realize that more fun would have been had with "the hand"! Nor is it really that much fun to get a discount cost and realize you were just one of many cars in a long train! When ladies get too cheap, to me, that is a sign of being desperate which can get scary. Too high, sorry, but the budget just won't work. Of course, when a lady has a special look, really great reviews, and just looks like she would be just too much fun to pass up, budgets can be modified. 😬
Not a gent but I pay to see other providers too. I'll pay whatever it is if I wanted her bad enough.
Speaking from provider end well imo the flow of appts is the answer imo.
If you have more biz than hours in the day/week to play then raise them. If you'd like to be busier then adjust accordingly. As someone whose toured all kinds of markets i'd say that 260hr is an average GFE rate. Everyone should have their 'Happy Price' and I hope that's yours. XOOX .
  • cylon
  • 09-15-2017, 09:31 PM
Rate is always a tough question. The answer is usually 'just high enough to see only the gents you want but low enough to keep them coming back' Personally, I have general 'do not go above or below' numbers because it isn't worth it on either end. Pay too much, and it's like 'well, that was money wasted'. Pay too little and it isn't likely to be a quality experience. In other words, TO ME, there is no awesome experience that would justify the crazy (to me) rates some ladies ask for. Likewise, I really don't want a sh!tty experience, so I try to avoid wasting my money chasing bargain basement bjs, too.

I guess that is a long winded way of saying check the market lol! See what keeps you just as busy as you want to be, with just the type of gent you want to be with, but no busier or slower. That is the real determining factor. What someone else is getting is a good starting point but just a ball park figure.
Just gonna follow. Im a New Yorker that moved to texas for a year in which was a big shock to my ego at first considering i was charging 1500+ & had many 10k+ nights adjusted to the texas rate so it seems to be about the same. im moving to orlando friday