City: dallas
State: - TX
Address: - outcall
Activities: - lfk, dfk, ss, lot of touching/making out, hj
Hair Length and Color: - blk mid back I believe
Smoking Status: - not sure, couldn't tell
Ethnic Background: - caucasian/hispanic mix
Physical Description: - glasses, dark hair, very voluptuous
Recommendation: -she responded to my ad in coed discussions. we setup a time for her to come to my house and she was there quite quickly. Great taking care of biz. When she showed up, I wasn't typically attracted to a girl her size. Although her pics didn't really accurately represent how she looks currently, she was very cool and laid back. I felt at ease with her. We got in the hot tub...in the nude and had a lovely sensual time. her body felt great, lovely breasts. Had a big tummy, but she was very sensual, great kisser, great iop. I just did a 1/2 hr, so it went by fast!
GOD DAMN, do you think you can ask a Mod to condense this recommendation to a simple ‘Yes’ or ‘No’, or maybe 10 words or less?!!!...You could have simply given it a Yes or No then typed in all that info you wrote as a Posted Reply to the review...Damn, you’ve written 24 other reviews without doing this, why the fuck now? Shit, it took longer for you to write out the recommendation than the half hour hot tubbin’ did!!

Looks like you went to an AMP after this experience (according to your next review), must not have been enough to the hot tub fun?
That was his ros
Thanks mrredcat, I figured that but I still stand by my post.
  • jonic
  • 08-14-2018, 07:51 PM
Was it yes or no? All I saw was his report.
It is a maybe no yes no not he’ll yes.