I'm back finally, but bored and lonely!

Hello everyone, I hope all is well! I've been out of reach and contact recently, for almost a month, due to a very recent and extremely heartbreaking death in my life, so if I didn't respond to a PM/DM or was late in doing so...that is why and I do apologize, but hope that you understand. Anyways, I just wanted to let that be known, as well as, that I am back to my usual work schedule and things of that nature. Bored and lonely right now, later on, or tomorrow....no plans. Hmu anytime @(469)651-1991

Attached Images File Type: jpg 74cffedde423779d589cb5b8a67e4e2a.jpg (25.4 KB, 885 views)
Damn. You are way too fine to be bored and lonely there.

If only I were in town...
My sincerest condolences on your loss. Too many folks are feeling such pain these days.
I’m sorry for your loss...... Wish I could make it better an wish I could take the pain away!!

Hello everyone, I hope all is well! I've been out of reach and contact recently, for almost a month, due to a very recent and extremely heartbreaking death in my life, so if I didn't respond to a PM/DM or was late in doing so...that is why and I do apologize, but hope that you understand. Anyways, I just wanted to let that be known, as well as, that I am back to my usual work schedule and things of that nature. Bored and lonely right now, later on, or tomorrow....no plans. Hmu anytime @(469)651-1991

Originally Posted by Kbell69
Hurts from a loss can be devistating. Those who care can console you. Help you heal. Others can distract you to give you relief. Then you can move on. It's happened to me. I am grateful for those who helped me move on.
so sorry for your loss. I know we had a miscue back in March, but glad to hear things are better.