URL / Website: Www.babydolls.com
City: Dallas
State: -
Address: Shady Trail
Activities: Lap Dance, breast play
Hair Length and Color: Shoulders blond
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very new to Dallas-3 weeks, moved from Tulsa.
She seemed more innocent than most, she was able to fit between the 300-400 pound BBQ cows.

We had a long conversation which was interesting. She was called to stage but after making her rounds before I left, we did 3 dances. She was very confident and allowed free roaming above her hips. All in all I had a short but enjoyable time.....decided to leave, too many 300-400 pound cows feasting on BBQ. I counted a total on 9 in and around me.
I was sitting 2nd set of tables on north side of s1st floor by stairs. I actually could not get out, .... Okay, I'm about 230, but I'm losing weight.
Recommendation: Yes
  • mb60
  • 01-26-2021, 08:22 PM
If it is the girl I/m thinking of. She quoted me 2k otc then came down to $ 1200.00. I just laughed and wished her well.
3rd wed of every month is Customer appreciation day. Cheap beer and free BBQ buffet. Mandatory for most dancers. Tends to be packed with cheap non-tippers. But great if you spend and can find a good spot. Had a VERY good time there in Jan.
All we need, bunch of horny dudes and young dancers stuffing their faces on BBQ and farting the whole time! haha
If it is the girl I/m thinking of. She quoted me 2k otc then came down to $ 1200.00. I just laughed and wished her well. Originally Posted by mb60
My question is do they actually get this from anyone? Cause that’s way out of my league.
  • mb60
  • 02-25-2021, 09:43 PM
My question is do they actually get this from anyone? Cause that’s way out of my league. Originally Posted by Tx Noob
Great question as I have been told $ 1200 and 1k last two times I have been. BBD is my favorite club but not my go to club.
I was in this week and the asian at BDD I was asking about told me she wants 1k for otc one fun time, I asked her if she has gotten that and she said no