Dallas Guys: Pregnant Women: Turn on or turn off

Hey there guys,
It’s that time of yr again where it seems we have multiple pregnant providers, including myself, all over Texas.
I am just wondering what Dallas guys think of Pregnant women are they luscious & Sexy, because of the extra wet pussies and larger breasts, or a turn off/ do not see?
I am very curious.
Thanks a Lot for your input!
XOXOXOX
SSM
It does not matter to me, I have been BCD with pregnant ladies and they do seem more "energized" for sex than the ladies not pregnant. Although, as long as I get "the feeling" I want, then pregnant, not pregnant, I do not care one way or the other.
That Great To knw Big dog! I appreciate the honesty!
I think there is a special glow ladies get when they are pregnant that makes them particularly beautiful.

Sexually, I would keep any activity gentle to protect the little one.

Does that make it a threesome? (Sorry, I may be an old fart, but this board has taught me some new terms).
I think there is a special glow ladies get when they are pregnant that makes them particularly beautiful.

Sexually, I would keep any activity gentle to protect the little one.

Does that make it a threesome? (Sorry, I may be an old fart, but this board has taught me some new terms). Originally Posted by OldGrump
LOL, I Love it, That made me laugh.
Oh a pregnant woman is the greatest. They are at their most beautiful and horny as all get out. I always look for them.
Love them, always on the look out for one.
Turn on...always
Wow Thanks Guys! That is good to knw. I am glad so many of you like pregnant providers! Not too many in houston Do
Wow maybe we should just have a post to point out those luscious providers (wink wink)...ive noticed more than a few around.
Wow maybe we should just have a post to point out those luscious providers (wink wink)...ive noticed more than a few around. Originally Posted by Alecia
LOL, yeah. I am from houston but will be headed that way this weekend
and homebased girls is you and Gin maybe a few others.
I suspect a lot of guys don't want to admit to loving pregnant women, probably because for some it is seen as a taboo, or fetish, and makes it all the more desirable for them to perform such a "forbidden act".

Then there are those like who appreciate the insatiable sexual desire some women seem to have when pregnant. I wonder if it is because the women feel off limits, or undesirable, and want what they cant have? Or is it hormone driven? Maybe both?

Regardless, if you are a pregnant provider and let people know your status, you will have those who like that sort of thing- for whatever reason- contact you, even if they don't respond here.

Best wishes!
I suspect a lot of guys don't want to admit to loving pregnant women, probably because for some it is seen as a taboo, or fetish, and makes it all the more desirable for them to perform such a "forbidden act".

Then there are those like who appreciate the insatiable sexual desire some women seem to have when pregnant. I wonder if it is because the women feel off limits, or undesirable, and want what they cant have? Or is it hormone driven? Maybe both?

Regardless, if you are a pregnant provider and let people know your status, you will have those who like that sort of thing- for whatever reason- contact you, even if they don't respond here.

Best wishes! Originally Posted by ghostwriterdfw

Thanks Ghost! you may be right... I think it has to be hormones because I got turned on when I was reading about forbidden acts.
One positive thing I have noticed that a lot of people seem to be celebrating pregnancy publicly today, with women baring their "baby bump" and maternity clothes taking on a decidedly sexier look. Unlike in years past where it was seen as something to hide under a bulky, ugly maternity dress.

I want that shirt!!!!