Where'd All the MILF's Come From?

Some women feel insulted the 1st time someone calls them a "Maam" seeing it as the progression from "Hottie" to Hot-No-More. One friend had commented "that's what they call my Mom!" with a paniced tone in her voice.

It was my impression that when a women was labeled a "Milf" it was somewhat similar to being a cougar; both implying "old(er) model, engine runs great and plenty of miles left on the suspension."

Now there seems to be an abundance of MILF's in the Ads section. Have more women become comfortable with age? Is this an epiphany that men prefer Milf's & Cougars?
they proably need the money.
What mayday said, but who cares? MILF is my favorite snack food, as long they aren't menopausal psychos.

GO MILF GO!
The "MILF's" are the ones that know more about what a man desires than does their younger counterparts. Not to mention, they are in their sexual prime.
  • Oppa
  • 09-09-2011, 03:55 PM
The "MILF's" are the ones that know more about what a man desires than does their younger counterparts. Not to mention, they are in their sexual prime.
While I agree "generally", from my experience that is still a YMMV issue. One of my worst hobby experiences in terms of having a provider just go through the motions was with a MILF.

OTOH, there have been a couple 20-somethings this year that I've thoroughly enjoyed in terms of teaching them how to fuck.
What mayday said, but who cares? MILF is my favorite snack food, as long they aren't menopausal psychos.

GO MILF GO! Originally Posted by phildo

LMAO

Go MILF Go
The MILF's of today were the same young lady that you have seen a few years back... they just become more mature and more daring sexually, a good MILF knows her man and will satisfy with more pleasure then a young lady... and some MILF's are more eager to proove that she still can give you a woody and she improved her skills, or that she can fuck ya and maybe she is still the best fuck!

I just love a good MILF!
Ant that is NBS.
  • fawn
  • 09-09-2011, 07:08 PM
The "MILF's" are the ones that know more about what a man desires than does their younger counterparts. Not to mention, they are in their sexual prime. Originally Posted by bigdog0311

Yep, I am definitely in my Sexual Prime and am not scared to enjoy what feels good....
Yep, I am definitely in my Sexual Prime and am not scared to enjoy what feels good.... Originally Posted by fawn
oh mama mia!!!!!!

i second that emotion!!

for me, if the woman enjoys the encounter, enjoys what she feels, and enjoys what she does, that makes it all the merrier!!
I'm in my sexual prime and have no plans to change. Just can't hang from the ceiling fan anymore without advil.
Sexual prime...don't get me started!

This is crazy stuff!! I love being 40!!
"Robbing the cradle" comes to mind! There's something very sexy about the way an older woman carries herself, that many young women are still trying to figure out. Several of the women that have already replied are fine examplea of this.... sexy just thinking about them!
MILFs and Cougars....love them....can't get enough.
Reese, it is nice that you are finally 40! I have been waiting for you to reach your sexual prime for some time now. It was certainly worth the wait! LOL, you know I am just kidding.

SAS
The media and the public have their own misconceived idea about the hobby and yes we have some young at risk girls but by and large most of the women I see fit a pattern: found themselves single (a surprising number are young widows) about forty, bad economy and few job opportunities, kids still in school and they had always had an open mind about sex. Proof positive that there is a God and She is good and benevolent.