Ladies

Would you ever give a free session to a very good looking client?
If that's you in your avatar Herman, probably not
***crickets***
Us toads want to hear from the beautiful people.
FUCK NO! WOULD U PAY DOUBLE FOR A HOT PROVIDER? Looks are not everything...
[quote= WOULD U PAY DOUBLE FOR A HOT PROVIDER?

Yes
Would you ever give a free session to a very good looking client? Originally Posted by spy_hunter
only free sex I ever got from a provider came with a honey do list.
I might... I'd like to have a fuckin' friend...lol
Excuse me?? What kind of girl do you think I am? *talk to the hand*
Would you ever give a free session to a very good looking client? Originally Posted by spy_hunter
This question seems so simple yet it really is somewhat complex.

First of all "free" blurs lines and boundaries in ways you may find personally and emotionally costly. Be prepared for her to call you when she wants to or when she needs something because you have just allowed the rules to not apply to you specifically. If you try to reset them you could end up making her feel like you were just taking advantage. Even if you did take advantage because she let you, the attempt to reset the boundaries if necessary could possibly smash just about every crazy button girlfriend may have if done without care. I could be wrong, but don't say no one warned you.

From the ladies perspective honestly if someone is super hot that is great for him. What I am more concerned with is how hot is his personality! A great personality, inherent kindness, appreciation for me and my efforts to please him, conversational skills, charisma, slight charm... these things make me wet!! I would be willing to make twice the effort to spend time with a guy like this over any other, but that's my personal preference.

The hottest, sexiest men I have met felt it was very important to do their part to make sure I could afford; that phone he called me on to confirm we were meeting, the apartment that was carefully chosen for its location and privacy, the drinks I offer when he arrives in my door (even if all he ever chooses is water among the 10 or 20 other selections of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages), the new outfits I surprise him in, the swings and things I have added to each room so that he may have options for fun, the maintained nails that he enjoys having me run through his hair or softly scratching his back with, the clean towels that are not old and ratty, the selection of soaps, the warm water to use them in and the light to be able to see when he is doing all this...

Candles may be sexy, but I imagine even candles get expensive if it is your only option. It would be difficult to bring our best and completely focus on you if we are unsure of how we will be able to afford to do so. A man that understands this is a very good looking person in my eyes. As unfortunate as it may seem we cannot pay our rent or bills with your good looks.

Even so, there is nothing sexy about seeming cheap just like there is nothing sexy about disrespect or poor hygiene. On the sexy scale in the dating world it's the equivalent of having a sexy woman of your choosing meet you for dinner across town at your convenience and then 'letting' her pick up the tab for both of you because of the Adonis that you are. Sure it could happen. If some lady follows up and says that sounds sexy to her then you should totally PM her.
That pretty much sums it up.

Great response Elysa!
You asked a question and opened pandoras box

This question seems so simple yet it really is somewhat complex.

First of all "free" blurs lines and boundaries in ways you may find personally and emotionally costly. Be prepared for her to call you when she wants to or when she needs something because you have just allowed the rules to not apply to you specifically. If you try to reset them you could end up making her feel like you were just taking advantage. Even if you did take advantage because she let you, the attempt to reset the boundaries if necessary could possibly smash just about every crazy button girlfriend may have if done without care. I could be wrong, but don't say no one warned you.

From the ladies perspective honestly if someone is super hot that is great for him. What I am more concerned with is how hot is his personality! A great personality, inherent kindness, appreciation for me and my efforts to please him, conversational skills, charisma, slight charm... these things make me wet!! I would be willing to make twice the effort to spend time with a guy like this over any other, but that's my personal preference.

The hottest, sexiest men I have met felt it was very important to do their part to make sure I could afford; that phone he called me on to confirm we were meeting, the apartment that was carefully chosen for its location and privacy, the drinks I offer when he arrives in my door (even if all he ever chooses is water among the 10 or 20 other selections of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages), the new outfits I surprise him in, the swings and things I have added to each room so that he may have options for fun, the maintained nails that he enjoys having me run through his hair or softly scratching his back with, the clean towels that are not old and ratty, the selection of soaps, the warm water to use them in and the light to be able to see when he is doing all this...

Candles may be sexy, but I imagine even candles get expensive if it is your only option. It would be difficult to bring our best and completely focus on you if we are unsure of how we will be able to afford to do so. A man that understands this is a very good looking person in my eyes. As unfortunate as it may seem we cannot pay our rent or bills with your good looks.

Even so, there is nothing sexy about seeming cheap just like there is nothing sexy about disrespect or poor hygiene. On the sexy scale in the dating world it's the equivalent of having a sexy woman of your choosing meet you for dinner across town at your convenience and then 'letting' her pick up the tab for both of you because of the Adonis that you are. Sure it could happen. If some lady follows up and says that sounds sexy to her then you should totally PM her. Originally Posted by Elysa Scott
Here is your well written, well thought out ANSWER.

CG

On a side note: why haven't ya'll providers figured out a way or link, for hobbyists to see ya'll's current RATES? We have to go to our browser and type in m.eccie.net and scroll to your showcase just to see your current rates or specials. or go to your website, if you have one, or go to p411 if you have one. or hope your most recent review rate is accurate. Now I know that WOMEN are the most recourceful creatures on the planet.

If ANY man wants to know where the best specials/discounts are, at ANY store, just ask a woman. so i ask myself, why haven't ya'll providers figured out a way to post your rate on your showcase yet? ya'll have a profile, a showcase with areas to write stuff, can ya'll sneak in your rate there? Since ya'll are the QUEEN of window shopping, you can see how frustrating it is to NOT know the CURRENT PRICE.

This nice saleslady gave me some shoes the other day because she said I was pretty.
I thought all ladies were buy one get one free.
That's on the same day of service, Master. Buy one boob... get the other free. LOL