Guys who Wont See AA Women?

Hey everyone. I have noticed a lot of this thing in most ISO threads. i know that it is a personal preference, but when it comes to a gentleman not wishing to see AA women, I often find my self wondering if i should respond or not. The reason behind this is because I am biracial, half white and half black.

I guess my question to you guys that prefer not to see AA women is,

1) does this exclude me from your preference
2) what nationality would you actually put my in?

I am just curious and your opinion or response will not hurt my feelings one way or another. I am just curious as to what you guys think and feel.

SMOOCHES

Anastasia
Unless they specifically say no AA gals then respond, the most they can is no thanks. Since I am Hispanic and many ads say no AA guys so if I contact one of those ladies I make it a point to specify that. Some ladies that have a no AA policy also include me while others don't. In either case it never hurts to ask.
It depends on the lady. Anastasia I have seen you and you are a very beautiful professional lady. I dont see anyone not seeing you because of a no AA rule. Now however if those that use backpage in some cases I totally understand. A person has the option to be professional or not and I that makes most of the difference.
[2) what nationality would you actually put my in?

The nationality of hotness.
Beautiful knows no race, national origin, hair color, eye color, skin tone, breast enhancements or lack thereof.

Beautiful just is. And you Anastasia, are beautiful.
Your nationality is...GODDESS!!! ;-)
Goddesses post taint.
I'm a 31 flavors kinda guy... You can be in my Republic of Baskin Robbins. Yummy.
I have noticed this a lot in strip clubs and in the hobby. I am going just put it out there the reason guys don't see AA women is cause of our european ideal of beauty in our society. The more white or Hispanic you look then guys will see you. I think it is stupid but just look at the black women we hold in high regard in our culture. Beyonce, Holly berry, Mariah Kerry etc these women seem to please the European ideal of beauty. Not many dark skined girls out there and that goes back to slave mentality. Light skin is better than dark. I think it is racism that is ingrained in us on what is attractive. Stupid yes and dumb. As a man of mixed race myself I seen this and just shake my head... Do not judge a person on the color if there skin but on the strength of there character.....
... Beyonce, Holly berry, Mariah Kerry etc these women seem to please the European ideal of beauty.... Originally Posted by Yodamaster
Interestingly all of them you mentioned are biracial; half white and half black.
Thats my dilemma too. Im half white half black, most people think im mexican, im not ever sure if i should respond, i dont know if its a skin color thing or attitude thing, i feel like its better than both worlds lol. My skn color doesnt change how freakin awesome my skills are. And i dont like to lie about my nationality just to please someone, or just to get a dollar...im an intelligent educated person, so idk. Cant please everyone...
Well thank you guys for your input. I was just curious about what you guys thought.

@Blue rock... Beyonce is the only one of the three that is actually Black.

It doesnt bother that some guys choose not to see me. I also know that, mainly on BP, that those who choose not to see AA men are 90% of the time pimped out. I consider my self to be just that BIRACIAL, because i am neither white nor black. I feel beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I appreciate you gents that consider me beautiful. Every lady is beautiful in their own way.

Be Safe and Happy Playing GENTS

XOXOX
Anastasia
@SexyAnastasia...based on Wikipedia on Beyonce Knowles:
"Knowles' father is African American. Her mother, a Louisiana Creole, has African, French, Native American, and Irish ancestry; she is a descendant of Acadian leader Joseph Broussard". So yes, she has white DNA for sure
If this was the 1950's and you had to take a piss would you walk into a whites only bathroom or the blacks only bathroom?

Remember that in the hobby realm Jim Crow laws still apply and according to the One Drop Rule.....y'all ass is black.

Also consider the limited cognitive abilities of your average white American fucktard: they can't discern between race, nationality, or ethnicity. They only know of white and non-white.
But its all pinck up the middle.