Any of you guys know who this crazy lady is?? Recieved a very crazy email today!!

So I have no idea who this crazy person is, but here is what I recieved today through my yahoo email...
If any of you guys know her please be careful.
I really didn't know what I should do with this,so I am open for suggestions.I figured if it is crazy joke or not, this person is unstable...

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. Staff
She is a well known provider
Sounds like someone's SO just found out he hobbies through his computer and maybe he emailed you before...My advice, don't go near the trailer parks or the all you can eat Golden Corrals. After she castrates Bubba she'll calm down and everything will go back to normal in Redneckville.
I don't know her and, frankly don't want to - I'd be more concerned with how that got into your e-mail in-box!
You are too nice OBSG. She is a provider who a lot of people know, but she is pretty crazy from what I've read. I'd just choose to not respond...

If she mentioned the name of the guy that she's talking about, I would tell him. IF she does not mention him, and it's just that crazy rant you just got,

I'd leave it alone and stay away from outcalls in that area for a couple weeks just to be safe. I've never heard of anything violent associated with her, but that email was pretty violent.

Hopefully it was just something meant for someone else, and got to you by mistake.
LOL, trailerpark.
lol i just googled trailerpark casey......
So I have no idea who this crazy person is, but here is what I recieved today through my yahoo email...
If any of you guys know her please be careful.
I really didn't know what I should do with this,so I am open for suggestions.I figured if it is crazy joke or not, this person is unstable...

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. Staff Originally Posted by melannie_star
Yeah I got the same email too. She told me that she was looking for trucker Tom.
ROFLMAO, That would indeed be TralerPark Casey. That is a very long and sorted tale. Poor Tom. Did it to himslef though
more thoughtless shotgun blasts from someone who doesnt fully understand this sub-culture.
sorry you go blasted by TPC :^(

however, i believe the guidelines are that we are not supposed to post private communications in threads. you could have summarized the communication you received and said what email addr it was from. it might have been from her or from somenone who has control of that email acct.
Since the topic of this thread violated Forum Guidelines, it will be closed.

Torito