Why real life romantic intimate encounters never work out.

I have given this some thought over the years.... at first, I was absolutely not interested.

Then, recently with the tide of low quality men on here ...I started looking elsewhere ...found a few interesting, amazing men ...from, all over..

But, it never captured my whole being, dedication ...interest or anything

I just don't do "dating" - maybe its the triple scorpio placement in my chart, which makes me very, very serious in romance

Either you have to be the kind of person I can't survive without, cannot breathe without...

Or I just don't care - even if you're the 'perfect package'

I definitely don't do casual encounters in the real world - even, though the whole world, men ...women are at my disposal

Not my thing, would leave me feeling I just did something stupid to regret...

Now, on here - I have the luck to meet amazing men, who I would spend time with in real life but... its a healthy, mutually beneficial experience ...mainly, because I go about it in the right way ...I leave with pleasure & security ...and most men ..as long as they don't feel they've been taken advantage of, enjoy the simple transaction too. Clean cut, drama, hassle free... just beautiful

Is it no wonder we've become addicted to this style of 'dating'...

I swear, I have had the most time wasting, awful experiences in dating in the real world - that made me jump back quickly into this!