SexxxySam13

I saw her post in the provider ads and liked her showcase so I reached out to her. I don't have a phone number from this area so I messaged her here on eccie first. I followed up with a text and didn't hear anything from her. I sent another message on eccie letting her know that I would like to set something up for the following morning because I'm not available in the evenings or afternoons. She agreed for Tuesday at 11am. I texted her at 10am making sure we were still good to go and received no response. She texted me back at 3pm saying she over slept to which I was irritated but I understand things happen.

I asked if we could reschedule and she said sure thing, and asked when. I said anytime as long as it is in the morning. I even asked if mornings are good, because if she couldn't do mornings that I would try to work something else out. She said that was fine and suggested today. I asked if 11 was ok again, and she said it was fine and that she would text me around 10am. At 10:20, I again texted to make sure we were still good to go and nothing again. She texted me an hour after we were supposed to meet up and didn't even say sorry, didn't offer to make it up, or try to reschedule. Just "hey is it too late?" Yeah, it is.

I'm kind of bummed because her reviews are all good and I liked her showcase. I don't really believe in leaving a bad review unless something goes very wrong. I don't always have time for the hobby, but when I do have time I don't want it to be wasted. I wouldn't say don't try to see her or that it's a waste of time because the reviews all say that she's worth it. Maybe she is, I just didn't get the chance to see. I understand things come up, but it's a matter of mutual respect. Respect my time and I will respect yours. Maybe I'll try again, but not anytime soon. If you can't meet me at the time I request just tell me, saying no I'm not available isn't going to hurt my feelings. Sleeping through the two appointments you told me you could commit to doesn't hurt my feelings either, it's just disrespectful to waste my time.

I don't ever post here aside from reviews. I don't have many reviews because I usually stick to the one provider I can depend on. This is why I stick to that provider.
Although I wrote a review on her awhile back...and said "yes" to recommend her...she is flakey at best. I agree, ease of scheduling is one of my biggest pet peeves...make it a hassle and your off the list. Pretty much the reason I have only been seeing ONE provider the last few months...
Yeah, I try to plan in advance because of my availability. This last week or so has been rough. Provider 1, slept through both appointments. Provider 2, rescheduled 3 times and still haven't set up anything again. Provider 3, came through first try. It doesn't leave me with a lot of confidence at times, and seems like it's par for the course.
Wait till the rent is due!!!!! Harsh but thats been my exp. js

Havent seen the one but in general some of the more flaky ones tend to b more responsive around rent time.
  • Cb280
  • 01-18-2017, 03:32 PM
Bama nailed it again....he's right on this one....
If I may take a moment of your time to reach out and apologize, please allow me to say I am sorry for your negative experience with trying to schedule. It's disrespectful looking at it outside in, and hopefully now that I've been able to rein in some personal issues I can continue in a more professional manner. Let me clarify before this is misinterpreted it's by NO means a valid excuse but on top of having to suddenly relocate, I have felt overwhelmed to say the least with call volume and potential clients not understanding I can only do out calls while I get back on my feet. I hate "flakiness" as an attribute in clients and this post has left me sore.
Do try to understand as providers sometimes life gets in the way of providing. I will do my best to be more diligent and punctual with responses. If I could make it up to you in any way please allow with a discount and double time session. Also, I had lost a phone and just got my normal number back going. Once we meet I can almost guarantee there will be no disappointments. Xoxo, sam 8504184162
Another thing as well, ECCIE has been a hit or miss with me I'm trying for stability myself, I'll try to check in much more....
If I may take a moment of your time to reach out and apologize, please allow me to say I am sorry for your negative experience with trying to schedule. It's disrespectful looking at it outside in, and hopefully now that I've been able to rein in some personal issues I can continue in a more professional manner. Let me clarify before this is misinterpreted it's by NO means a valid excuse but on top of having to suddenly relocate, I have felt overwhelmed to say the least with call volume and potential clients not understanding I can only do out calls while I get back on my feet. I hate "flakiness" as an attribute in clients and this post has left me sore.
Do try to understand as providers sometimes life gets in the way of providing. I will do my best to be more diligent and punctual with responses. If I could make it up to you in any way please allow with a discount and double time session. Also, I had lost a phone and just got my normal number back going. Once we meet I can almost guarantee there will be no disappointments. Xoxo, sam 8504184162 Originally Posted by SexxxySam13

I PM'ed you Sam