Stats

Is it unusual for a provider to ask for your "stats"? Almost as if I was hooking up with a girl off CL or something..lol.
does stats mean references? Of she want a general description of you. As in your race, weight, height?
I assume my weight,height ect..I even sent her a couple pics. Not my face but I guess she was good with it because we set up a date,then she cancelled due to a family illness.
I assume my weight,height ect..I even sent her a couple pics. Not my face but I guess she was good with it because we set up a date,then she cancelled due to a family illness. Originally Posted by eyze15
Maybe the dicpic scared her off...
Lmao. I didn't send one of those! I just never had a provider ask for my stats. References yeah,that's almost a norm.
You are a brave man to send a pic of yourself to a stranger even if its not a face pic. Yeah some provider do make guys thru hoops to see them. Its up to you if its all worth it or not.
I figure you guys can see what we all look like since we have tons of pics posted so while I don't require a pic of you it's at all crazy or weird for me to want a general idea of what the man i'm about to share a very intimate time with looks like. It's not CL but....it's still a date (to me anyways). It seems like pretty basic info to me.
I wonder how many ladies have told their guy they must have knocked on the wrong door...then walk away rather than continue with the date.
Just a couple weeks ago I had a provider ask me to text her a pic. I sent one,of course not my face just from chin down. She liked what she seen and we text back and forth for a bit and then all the sudden I heard crickets. She's from the panhandle area and some of you might guess who it is. I don't mind sending pics but at least try communicating better and let a guy know yes or no.
Why don't you just tell them to see your avatar.
Why don't you just tell them to see your avatar. Originally Posted by TideLWave
I did. I even pm them on here but I guess they don't bother to check their inbox. Hard to get a reply back on eccie and just as hard to get a response by texting. I don't get it..smfh
I wonder how many ladies have told their guy they must have knocked on the wrong door...then walk away rather than continue with the date. Originally Posted by Jardinier
That'd be a terrible thing to do.

BUT I've heard the occasional story of a black client up linking up with a provider who didn't make it known she had a 'No Blacks' policy (and she gave him the runaround after seeing him outside of/near her door).