Gold One closed?

Someone posted that gold 1 closed is that true?
last I read they just changed their name to Top Star.
Oh no ... what prompted this? New Management?
  • cosoj
  • 09-27-2018, 11:32 PM
Drove by on Wednesday, had a new sign Top Star, and the Open sign was turned off. And Jessie wont tell me what is going on, except she doesn't work there anymore
Drove by on Wednesday, had a new sign Top Star, and the Open sign was turned off. And Jessie wont tell me what is going on, except she doesn't work there anymore Originally Posted by cosoj
I wish more info was forthcoming in this thread..

I wish more info was forthcoming in this thread..

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yep that was my first thought but then the sign change so now I don't know. Lets hope it's not a trend. And Chung I was relying on you for answers, LOL.
I don't know if this has anything to do with, so don't hold it as the gospel. About two months ago, I was visiting with Kay after a session, Kay was venting about the landlord trying to extort her by raising her rent by 900 %, with the reasoning being the nature of the business.
sounds reasonable, JR, except that given a new signage, apparently someone else decided the 900% increase is not a suffocating amount.

Yes, would like an update on what’s going on.
I've learned that Jessy has returned to New York; but would also appreciate any update on Gold One/Top Star, Kay, and what's going on. Seems like there's been silence for many days now.
when I visited Good Time last Friday, I saw a note taped to their front door, looked like something "official", maybe from the City. I intended to read it after my session with Lulu, but I totally forgot about it.
Just looked at it. It says “closed for remodeling until September 27th”
Oh. Forgot to add. The privacy gate is being replaced, with an even more private gate. Didn’t get details and not sure what that means