Traveling to the Bay Area

Has anyone visited AMPs in the Bay Area? There's not much to go by in the California section on this site. Looking for any recommendations or maybe another site to help me out. Thanks in advance gents.
I know of a walk-in AMP in Sacramento called Top Spa that is a step or two below the Dallas experience, but in my experience AAMPs are more common. Siren Song would be my first choice. Contact info in recent reviews in the SF board section. Screening is required, but fairly painless.
go see Lulu at Good Time, and ask her.. her English is excellent, and she has been working at a Milking Spa in San Francisco.. from her description of that Spa, it is worth a visit!

she said she licks and sucks guys off, constant mouth on body, MSOG.. much like my session with her the other night.
My prime hobby years were in SFO. Lots of action between 13th and 16th on mission ave. Be aware of your surroundings coming out. If you go towards Daly City, visit the boards. Lots of Filipino and Chinese EVERYWHERE. Last time I was there was 2 years ago and it was still popping. Bring your own rubbers