City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://palacetherapycenter.com/
Activities: Massage, HJ, TUMA
Hair Length and Color: black in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Fat short and ugly as hell with a scary ass grin. I don't know if she was Chinese, just a guess. What the hell is the front desk thinking?!
Recommendation: No
I’m sorry man but I was dying laughing reading this
Sorry to laugh at your misfortune but that was hilarious ��
Terrible. Why does this sound like something that happened in a movie or on TV? Lol. Always, Always, Always verify the provider. If we just go with a blind massage they are liable to send a guy in to give service. Imagine on the flip you look up with a mans hands working your junk. Especially if you don't know the protocol for that establishment. There are men out there too giving massages. Either way I wouldn't chance it.
It is funny as hell...… does anyone know a spot in dallas where you can get a great massage with lots of pressure by a good looking woman. If she wants to rub my cock and ass, that's great too but not necessary.
Sounds like a nightmare to me.
I think the pudgy's lady name is Anna, I went once while looking for a regular rub and tug in Dallas, saw her and I did a 360 and moonwalked out of there.
I went in there this past Saturday and a older lady came out and I figured she works the front desk so I asked for a younger lady and she said wait she'll call her out. Few seconds later someone appeared from the back and I think that was the lady you are describing! Lol I said no thanks and tell her I'll be back later and I took off flying across the rail road track and I won't go back there anytime soon. Used to get L1 L2 & L3 there when they first opened but the provider no longer works there.
Wow! Man....You Took One For The Team...For That Thank You....But Hell I Always look And See What Or Who Will Be Doing The Favor...If I Don't Approve...I ask For A Change Or Money Back And The Hell Out Of There.......