Foot Spa Garland

New Girl...new Activities....YMMV....I got as far as L2....but there seemed to be more...their number is 469-443-0706.........I only did 30 minutes...so it was in and out....her name was Apple....that's what it sounded like....She was in the mid to high 30's....hard to tell.
Address?
  • Groot
  • 11-16-2018, 10:11 AM
New Girl...new Activities....YMMV....I got as far as L2....but there seemed to be more...their number is 469-443-0706.........I only did 30 minutes...so it was in and out....her name was Apple....that's what it sounded like....She was in the mid to high 30's....hard to tell. Originally Posted by baddboyy129b

I was there a few days ago and they said business is dead. The girls wanted the owner to start advertising more.
Baddboyy129b posts this or something similar every few days. It’s always the same. Some new girl and he got L2. The guess it is possible if he is really spending that much as often as he claims to go. However, my experience was YMMV and it just being a hustle. Cute girl, soft hands, but I don’t want to play the game of pay me double for what I can get (actually get more) in a Dallas Amp included at the price paid at the door.
Yup. Every joe that sees Sue gets alphabet soup. I got wrapped like burrito and a Massage Envy rub. (I blame Ashi.)

Baddboy posts. Many of his experiences have been confirmed by other members. Others have posted that they were unable to duplicate his experiences. Sounds like YMMV to me, which is the credo of the SubAMP.

No complaints from me. Keep the faith. Have fun. Accept your own successes/failures.
  • Groot
  • 11-16-2018, 02:51 PM
Baddboyy129b posts this or something similar every few days. It’s always the same. Some new girl and he got L2. The guess it is possible if he is really spending that much as often as he claims to go. However, my experience was YMMV and it just being a hustle. Cute girl, soft hands, but I don’t want to play the game of pay me double for what I can get (actually get more) in a Dallas Amp included at the price paid at the door. Originally Posted by TheMailman

He's just doing his job. He got paid and now has to deliver on his promise. Hop over to Rubmaps and he will be bumping his spas and girls back to the top again with promises of false gold. Rinse, spit, repeat.

It's when they use their other logins.. then it gets a little more confusing. I just choose to boycott their spas and ignore their info for what it is. Spam.
He's just doing his job. He got paid and now has to deliver on his promise. Hop over to Rubmaps and he will be bumping his spas and girls back to the top again with promises of false gold. Rinse, spit, repeat.

It's when they use their other logins.. then it gets a little more confusing. I just choose to boycott their spas and ignore their info for what it is. Spam. Originally Posted by Groot
For what it’s worth, I’ve had some success based off his reviews at Red Rose in Plano. I’ve been there twice and once received L2 and the other time L1. Pricing wasn’t out of the norm either.
Hey maybe if we are nice BadBoy will give us a coupon for a free half hr. Then we can try it out and give the girls a good tip. It is the season of giving....