City: Binghamton
State: New York
Address: Downtown
Hair Length and Color: Long wavy dirty blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Skinny and tall with a nice rack
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Dre99
You did well for your first review. Way to go. Just don't forget to add the R O S. Rest of the story. Edit it and give details about what activities took place and you should get premium access which is awesome.
Nice job. I had exchanged messages with her on SA months ago, but ended up passing as she came across as too desperate. Good to see that Binghamton still has some talent posting on STG.
  • Dre99
  • 04-10-2020, 03:17 PM
You did well for your first review. Way to go. Just don't forget to add the R O S. Rest of the story. Edit it and give details about what activities took place and you should get premium access which is awesome. Originally Posted by hobbyist1
Ohh cool, I wasn’t sure how much detail to add. Where am I able to edit my response? I don’t see an edit button, maybe because I’m on my phone?
Ohh cool, I wasn’t sure how much detail to add. Where am I able to edit my response? I don’t see an edit button, maybe because I’m on my phone? Originally Posted by Dre99
Not sure about that Dre99. Maybe contact the admin.
Ohh cool, I wasn’t sure how much detail to add. Where am I able to edit my response? I don’t see an edit button, maybe because I’m on my phone? Originally Posted by Dre99
You can only edit for an hour after you post it