Young Client + MILF?

So, providers:

How often do the MILF-type providers have clients under 30?
Is this weird for you or is it routine?

I ask as this is a fantasy I'm interested in playing out. XD
So are you the milf?
So are you the milf? Originally Posted by burkalini
LOL. Well, to answer your question: last time I checked, no.

I'm the 29 year old dude that is curious to try a more experienced lover. (Wow, that sounded so creepy.)
lol Just messin with ya. Hey them 40 year old ladies know how to do it well
A MILF can be a 19 year old who got knocked up in high school-- just throwing out some perspective
A MILF can be a 19 year old who got knocked up in high school-- just throwing out some perspective Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Hell yea, she got knocked up at the prom and that beautiful prom dress was wadded up on the motel floor with spilled beer all over it.
LOL. Well, to answer your question: last time I checked, no.

I'm the 29 year old dude that is curious to try a more experienced lover. (Wow, that sounded so creepy.) Originally Posted by sketchball82

Not creepy at all. I've always thought the 20-something and 30-something ladies were the most attractive, as a young teen as someone that age and now.
A MILF can be a 19 year old who got knocked up in high school-- just throwing out some perspective Originally Posted by Cpalmson

Your right but i would think the perceived age is usually women in their thirties and higher.
  • hd
  • 10-26-2011, 01:22 PM
I just wish I was the under 30 client, dammit.

At my age, a milf could be my granddaughter!
So are you the milf? Originally Posted by burkalini
Yes he'll be the MILF. How would you like to be his 18 year old Fuck Toy, lol.
At my age, a milf could be my granddaughter! Originally Posted by hd

I know some 40 something providers that love to educate young bucks. I also know some that won't see guys under 35 or so.

What bothers me is this insatiable desire to bang college age coeds at my age.

I know some 40 something providers that love to educate young bucks. I also know some that won't see guys under 35 or so.

What bothers me is this insatiable desire to bang college age coeds at my age. Originally Posted by Louigi
LOL! I know the feeling. The MILF thing is more of a curiosity. The college coed thing is like my hormones on fire. >.>

What bothers me is this insatiable desire to bang college age coeds at my age. Originally Posted by Louigi
Like this one http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=43072
I have a few times although I really prefer not to.

I date guys under 30 in my personal life and prefer over 30 while hobbying.

Its a CONTROL ISSUE for me
  • Paven
  • 10-27-2011, 11:56 AM
Like Cpalmson said a Milf could be a 19yo, anyone who is a mother.

A Cougar is a woman who is older an example could be a 32yo woman with
a 19yo guy or a 50+ lady with a 35yo man.

There is a difference but most guys think Milf automatically means older when it doesn't.