Two pops please?

• pzm
  • 10-28-2011, 12:21 PM
Hey all!

Quick question:

What's the best time to discuss multiple O's?
Some ladies are just too good at what they do.

Thanks.
Just initiate it and see what she does. you don't have to discuss it. I mean you should know this already by reading her review if she'd be willing or not.
  • pzm
  • 10-28-2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the quick reply!
Many times the review doesn't state this though.
so you say never bring this up before the meet?
You could always pm one of the guys that saw her and see if they are willing to discuss it . Just ask if she is MSOG
  • pzm
  • 10-28-2011, 12:50 PM
I'll give it a 'shot' :-p
I'll give it a 'shot' :-p Originally Posted by pzm
Yeah, if it's real important just make sure you check the reviews for that, most guys are good about putting that in the activities.
Have fun!
Check the particular providers reviews you want to see. Never talk about it.

Granted if you are showing up for only 15- 30 minutes, may not be possible.
  • pzm
  • 10-28-2011, 01:14 PM
HA! Thanks ladies.

I'll give it a try in New Orleans.
Ladies in SC are hard to find...
Oh hell not another newbie in my town! Something is in the water lately because no one has references! Good luck with that babe...most girls here are in fact msog. Just be careful who you see lol.

Oh, and could you put Robert Pattinson in your avatar? I will give you a discount if you do lol.
After the first one and before the second.
  • pzm
  • 10-28-2011, 04:18 PM
HA! Sorry, London. Used to Europe. Little easier over there :-)
Regarding references: ta start somewhere, right?

Peeps tell me I look like Connick Jr.
I'd think you'd be team Jacob. What do I know.

Thanks Budman. It almost makes too much sense.
Like others have said, if it isn't stated in their eccie posts or showcase, it usually is evident in reviews - but usually in ROS (another good reason to pony up the $ to go premium). I've been fortunate to find a couple of providers who were compulsory MSOG. Such sweeties.
If MSOG isn't advertised or readily researchable in reviews, then ask. For the longest time, I simply just read the reviews but would be hesitant to ask. Not anymore. As I've become more experienced in the hobby, I've found if you respect the ladies and build up a level of trust, then asking sensitive questions is okay. Of course, like everything else in this hobby, it is YMMV. After all, there are some militant providers out there who simply won't answer questions nor do they want questions. I just avoid those providers If the provider you want to see is one that you really want to see and you have questions about certain activities, there's no harm in asking. After all, you will never know unless you ask. As for MSOG, for some of us it is a physiological necessity.
I always tell the guy on the phone that on his menu two desserts and no greek food.
if he is too new to understand that, he has got to move on because I WON'T go into details. Being the best hostess/waitress is the way to go and he won't get a refund if he can't handle a second dessert.
ditto with Naomi---read the girl's reviews and see what she "is into".