Black Friday, Cyber Monday....

Now that Thanksgiving is over and everyone that can't wait for Black Friday is out shopping.....what's on your wish list this year for Christmas & Hanukkah?
I don't usually get gifts, so I really enjoy it when I do. I really don't need anything and feel very Blessed for what I do have. But this year I have some things I'd like to have, mostly a Tablet. I usually do gift cards for family as then they can get what they want and I don't have to waste time shopping. I love receiving gift cards and the one I like best is Walmart. I shop there and get gas there, pet food & supplies, etc.
Santa I've been a GOOD Girl! LOL
  • savak
  • 11-23-2012, 04:01 PM
for christmas?

I want some big titties in my face. Or at least my face buried in a chicks ass.

All joking aside i have my eyes on a new paintball gun, particularly this one i saw shaped like an actual assault rifle

I spoil myself all year though with video games and art supplies and other stuff thus nullifying the material part of xmas for me. Being with family is more important to me nowadays.

But i do want a new paintball gun.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-23-2012, 04:27 PM
Transportation of my very own.
All I ask for is my wife and daughter to regain their good health again. Nothing life threatening, but still a drain on the rest of the family.

For me: Staying employed is a great start, but a threesome in 2013 would be appreciated Santa!

And foe everyone else: Health, wealth, and happiness!
I want some items for my home & a tablet also. Mostly need it for school.
I think im going to post an offer to barter
I rarely get myself stuff, ammostly takingcare of bils
So this will be a funway for me to get what i want
Dear Santa,

Lets cut to the chase ... ive been a naughty and have been on this side of the list
so just give me what i want and maybe next yr i will be good ..lol..

Jk all jokes aside ..

I dont need or want anything for xmas but my vice is Harley clothing, bling jewlrey (not diamonds,just bling). My bday is pretty close to Christmas so i rarely get both or even one or the other..

well whatever it is tht we give or recieve .. just be grateful someone thought of u!!!

xoxo
S.E
Swee Anna dd's