ANOTHER FINE UPSTANDING OBAMA NOMINATION...WHO WOULD FIT RIGHT IN WITH THE SANDBOX ZOMBIES..

An Obama pick to head the Federal Housing Finance Agency...

He thinks if you are white you likely don't vote for a black and therefore should be excluded from the democratic process...........

Talk about black racial hatred...........another fine Obama nomination........A racist !

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/01/ob...ratic-process/
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 12:25 PM
while the Republitards are fighting amongst themselves about image change, the dems are locking down elections for years to come..

deal with it
Deal with Democrat racists ?

If your point is to shut up and sit down...........Don't think so...........
while the Republitards are fighting amongst themselves about image change, the dems are locking down elections for years to come..

deal with it Originally Posted by CJ7
You mean locking down destruction for years to come.
How about SHUT UP AND GO FUCK YOURSELF, you one-dimensional retard!
CJ isn't wrong though. They are completely taking advantage of the chaos that is the dying repuke party (I love that name, it so fits)

He's already gotten his fundamental change. And oh yes we will deal with it just fine, but not the way the democraps expect.
How about SHUT UP AND GO FUCK YOURSELF, you one-dimensional retard! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You sound like an angry old white man - sure you aren't a closet Republican?
You sound like an angry old white man - sure you aren't a closet Republican? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
That's funny. Are you sure you're not really a closet progressive? Voted Obama, Jewish, a sense of humor unlike almost all conservatives, etc.....give.
An Obama pick to head the Federal Housing Finance Agency...

He thinks if you are white you likely don't vote for a black and therefore should be excluded from the democratic process...........

Talk about black racial hatred...........another fine Obama nomination........A racist !

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/01/ob...ratic-process/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
According to this guys logic, since blacks voted 95% for Obama, they should be excluded from voting!
That's funny. Are you sure you're not really a closet progressive? Voted Obama, Jewish, a sense of humor unlike almost all conservatives, etc.....give. Originally Posted by timpage
I also support reparations for black slavery!!!
I also support reparations for black slavery!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Fucking liberal.
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 02:36 PM
You mean locking down destruction for years to come. Originally Posted by slim deez

yup, by keeping the republicans out of the WH
CJ isn't wrong though. They are completely taking advantage of the chaos that is the dying repuke party (I love that name, it so fits)

He's already gotten his fundamental change. And oh yes we will deal with it just fine, but not the way the democraps expect. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Really? What way will you "deal with it?" Ominous.
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
the guy looks like Gus from Breaking Bad... does he also own some Los Pollos Hermanos franchises?

gus.JPG
You sound like an angry old white man - sure you aren't a closet Republican? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Go away. You are an embarrassment to our people, JL. I wish you'd make up your man whether you're a righteous man or a dipshit. Either way, you probably need to choose.