Do You Do This Too??

Occasionally i will go the review section and browse reviews. I do this to get some type of insight as to what some of the clients are looking for, and for new and exiciting ways to please my clients! Whether it be more sexual acts, or maybe being more hospitable. I find it quite helpful on my part. Does anyone else do this (providers)? And also gentlemen, when you read a review do you only go off what is said?? Sometimes one can embellish. What motivates you?
  • Trey
  • 12-19-2013, 04:02 PM
Lot of fish stories in the review section for sure. For the most part I look for consistency in a girls reviews, that way I know what should be expected and what might be ymmv situations. Main motivation is pics. I would not go into a chicks reviews to read more then one unless I had some real interest. And pics are what gain my interest.
  • bbkid
  • 12-19-2013, 04:07 PM
I always enjoy the part where the guy says he got his gal off 5 or 6 times. Those guys are my heroes - I'm lucky if I can get her off once.
im amazed at what guys claim they do in one hour, hell most the time it would take me 4 or 5 to do what some of them do
same here!

im amazed at what guys claim they do in one hour, hell most the time it would take me 4 or 5 to do what some of them do Originally Posted by peevee0931
ha!

I always enjoy the part where the guy says he got his gal off 5 or 6 times. Those guys are my heroes - I'm lucky if I can get her off once. Originally Posted by bbkid
I hear that.

Lot of fish stories in the review section for sure. For the most part I look for consistency in a girls reviews, that way I know what should be expected and what might be ymmv situations. Main motivation is pics. I would not go into a chicks reviews to read more then one unless I had some real interest. And pics are what gain my interest. Originally Posted by Trey
I use reviews like a rough outline for a lady. It is up to us to make it a complete story. The ones with pics/video of the lady get my attention
I mainly use reviews to get an idea of what a provider will and will not allow,that she is a real provider,for those that aren't verified,and that she may or may not fit my budget. I will read and enjoy ROS,but its not so important for myself.
I want to know if she looks like her pictures, If she stays for as long as agreed on. We all see providers for different reasons, I like to read all the threads and comments made by the provider, That gives a lot of information of what her attitude is. I can also find out what things she likes and what things she likes to do from her comments on the subjects in this forum.

By the way your comments are looking good...LOL
Thx hun. I meant to also ask about do comments really matter. I guess they do! ♥

I want to know if she looks like her pictures, If she stays for as long as agreed on. We all see providers for different reasons, I like to read all the threads and comments made by the provider, That gives a lot of information of what her attitude is. I can also find out what things she likes and what things she likes to do from her comments on the subjects in this forum.

By the way your comments are looking good...LOL Originally Posted by jackson5819
Thx hun. I meant to also ask about do comments really matter. I guess they do! ♥ Originally Posted by Kammye

I did not think providers could see the ros secction.
Umm we cant. I meant general comments providers make in the forums. Not the ROS. Sorry for the confusion hun.

I did not think providers could see the ros secction. Originally Posted by firststick
Kammye - check this one out. Learn from Houston's hottest provider.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=752689
Umm we cant. I meant general comments providers make in the forums. Not the ROS. Sorry for the confusion hun. Originally Posted by Kammye
If we are ever together we will write the review together. You will type it while I dictate to you from behind.