Have you ever been turned down by a provider at the door because of your looks

• zyzz
  • 12-21-2013, 10:42 PM
I was just curious if anyone has ever been turned down at the door after meeting for the first time. Any stories? How did you react and feel?
Yep...

She said, "Are you DED? I'm sorry honey, you're cute but I don't see AA gentlemen..."

Then I fucked her two years later, go figure
Yep...

She said, "Are you DED? I'm sorry honey, you're cute but I don't see AA gentlemen..."

Then I fucked her two years later, go figure Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Damn, DED! I almost bumped your 2 year old review on accident! That was some good ish!

As for the topic, I'd have to say no but I've had a few providers that made it very obvious that they weren't into me and I wish they would have turned me away at the door. Would've saved us both some time and me some money!
Yep...

Then I fucked her two years later, go figure Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Is this another NBA thread? Or is it more than that? Obesity? Age? Anything besides RACE?
Is this another NBA thread? Or is it more than that? Obesity? Age? Anything besides RACE? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Any of those sound appropriate to me.. The OP made no mention of race. Ya got a story for us?
Any of those sound appropriate to me.. The OP made no mention of race. Ya got a story for us? Originally Posted by Zane D. Grayson
The only men I've heard tell a story of getting turned away at the door, it was simply based on skin color. After (obviously lax) screening.

I have never heard of anything else. I think it's obnoxious and rude to turn away someone at the door.
The only men I've heard tell a story of getting turned away at the door, it was simply based on skin color. After (obviously lax) screening.

I have never heard of anything else. I think it's obnoxious and rude to turn away someone at the door. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I agree. Those are the only stories that I have heard also. Maybe someone will chime in with something different but then again, it's not the most flattering thing to admit to everyone.

Umm.. Hey one time I paid extra for Greek and when the girl saw what i was packing, she let me know mid session that I could have my island trip money back. Lol! I was disappointed but I understood. Not everyone is a trooper. No way was I going to take money back. Just called it a tip. Sooooo... I guess you could say my main man got me denied... But I was well beyond the door by then.

Man.. BigDickProblems. Smh
I agree.

Umm.. Hey one time I paid extra for Greek and when the girl saw what i was packing, she let me know mid session that I could have my island trip money back. .... Originally Posted by Zane D. Grayson
My preference has always been female proctologists for the same reason, so I can relate.
I have never been turned away. . . .at the door. Once in a while a provider baulks at dealing with a jobbyist who is legally blind though (cane, dark glases—etc).
No, but I have had a couple that tried to finish me off as fast as possible. Oh...wait...that's the SOP for a few of the ladies here.

As for the topic, I'd have to say no but I've had a few providers that made it very obvious that they weren't into me and I wish they would have turned me away at the door. Would've saved us both some time and me some money! Originally Posted by Zane D. Grayson
And see this works both ways...it saves both parties from a bad time ..but no I have never turned anyone away I find something attractive about them and focus on that..
... I find something attractive about them and focus on that.. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Something like this I would imagine.

Something like this I would imagine.

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Ha ha very funny but no..like how they treat me or how they make me feel or if they are a good kisser ...
A better, or as interesting, question... Have you as a provider, ever not turned a guy down at the door and wanted to throat punch yourself for that decision?
A better, or as interesting, question... Have you as a provider, ever not turned a guy down at the door and wanted to throat punch yourself for that decision? Originally Posted by Sjc21108
I have never felt this way based on looks...I'm a trooper

However, I have been near throat-punching myself for repeating with a guy whose creep-factor was through the roof the first time. I saw him at the beginning of my provider days and was contacted again by him almost a year later. I chalked it up to my being new the first time and not knowing how to handle different personalities...NOPE...

He was just as creepy the second time as he was the first...smh (proverbial self-throat-punch)!