Female Condom Question

I tried the female condom for the first time with a new sugar baby. It felt good for me, but she said it was too thick and that she couldn't really feel anything at first. Is that normal? She put in the FC just before we did CFS. Would it have helped if she had put it in in advance to allow it to adjust to body temperature?
No. The FC isn't meant for female pleasure. It's meant to feel like bbfs for you.
No. The FC isn't meant for female pleasure. It's meant to feel like bbfs for you. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Why would any P allow the female condom- as I know it, it's a trash bag that can slip off the rim exposing both at higher risk han the male one.
  • Gbfsl
  • 02-01-2015, 04:35 PM
I had one experience with this contraption. Never again.

First - don't ever watch your provider put one of these in place. A true mood killer.
Second - anyone who says this feels like BBFS must not have experienced BBFS. It is like rubbing your dick in and out of a rubber lined cavity. (Can you say fleshlight) Nothing natural about it at all. A nice super thin, skin condom is 100% better and feels better than the FC.
Third - I like to vary between screwing and DATY. Going back and forth between these two activities. You do not want to DATY with this aparatus in there. It often has parts of it hanging outside the kitty.

Just my opinion based on my use of a FC. Not for me!
Why would any P allow the female condom- as I know it, it's a trash bag that can slip off the rim exposing both at higher risk han the male one. Originally Posted by doug_dfw

Nope.
No. The FC isn't meant for female pleasure. It's meant to feel like bbfs for you. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I've always wanted to try this. Male condoms are uncomfortable for me. I hate them but of course use them. I don't want to get too graphic but when I was young desperate and too ashamed to buy condoms, I used sandwich baggies with my girl friend. Female condom could not be worse than that. HA!

I've heard from others female condoms are awesome. I think I want to try some day. ;-)
When used properly they are safe, and feel great.
When used properly they are safe, and feel great. Originally Posted by Golden Man

+1 I've used them, and it has always felt great for me. But as the saying goes on here: WALDT.
I tried the female condom for the first time with a new sugar baby. It felt good for me, but she said it was too thick and that she couldn't really feel anything at first. Is that normal? She put in the FC just before we did CFS. Would it have helped if she had put it in in advance to allow it to adjust to body temperature? Originally Posted by NeverMarry
Make her get on top and let her do her thing!
When used right it can be great and provides more protection than regular condoms. Would be an issue if you like to switch from DATY back to CFS
Make her get on top and let her do her thing! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

OMG! I got wood thinkin' about it. Shame on you BSB. ;-)
Make her get on top and let her do her thing! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
that's an awesome position bsb....

I've tried the FC several times with no problems. all the parts fit and worked properly....
Thanks for the replies, everyone.

BSB I'll try that next time I see her.
Thanks for the replies, everyone.

BSB I'll try that next time I see her.
The key is to use LOTS of good quality lube, inside the condom and on your dick. Try that then come back and tell what you think.