Ican't believe you guys?? Go visit this hot lady so she will come back!!! Kelly Monroe

So I've been messaging with her and you canceling dude are Just rude...

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1288009

Just check out these pics...
Lovely but Domain is a no go for me. South Austin, baby!
Wow, OP, you're just straight up with the pimp behavior, huh?
Wow, OP, you're just straight up with the pimp behavior, huh? Originally Posted by Bobave

I guess the 'canceling dude' is hurtin his.. um her rent money that is due tomorrow?
Ralphy, sorry that's not the case. Thank you very much! !! Bills paid before I got here
  • ztonk
  • 02-01-2015, 09:38 AM
Moved from Welcome and Introductions to Coed...

ztonk
Well, for me.....there are providers just as beautiful that I can spend 90 to 120 minutes for three Benjamin's. Not to say she should lower her rates, that is her right to set her rates as she sees fit. Just saying she is out of my value range and possibly others as well. Just a thought.
I understand that Risen, but why would guys book then cancel? It's not a problem though. The people I did meet were nice and I actually enjoyed my trip
No call. no shows are wrong, Kelly. On both sides of the fence. Sorry that happened.
Kelly is one smart girl. Realizing that starting a whiney thread about canceling mongers would get her some unfavorable backlash along with the extra biz she had a WK do it for her.

Instead he looks like a whiney kiss ass/wannabe pimp while she just gets the biz and exposure.

You go girl. Unlike the last complainer thread about cancels at least you are fine looking.

The last provider adjusted her rates to a competitive level to fix the problem but then again you aren't fat and pushing 50 either.
He did that without my knowledge. And that's the truth. Anyone who knows me knows that I never complain, just happy that I'm safe and able to see another day
And what does WK, stand for?
White Knight
Pimping ain't easy but somebody's gotta do it!

Very attractive but not OPEC.