Funniest donation ever

This just made my day and goes down as the best donation ever.

Attachment 395991

Second place goes to my Aveda connection (one of my clients gets it wholesale, and I fucking love Aveda products - so we barter). He gave me the list to make an order, and I just went through checking off this and that, oh, and some more of that please - never trying to add it up (hooker math, and whatnot). He brought it to me, along with thirty dollars to cover the rest of the donation for that (hour) session.

Third place goes to a regular of mine who prepaid for a few sessions. Knowing that I was a little short, he asked if I wanted any cash as he was leaving. I said, Hey, if you have some, that would be great, since I really cut myself short this month. He pulled out his wallet which had all of 35 dollars in it. We both died laughing.

Thank you to all of the gentlemen who have made me laugh (in a good way, LOL!). Y'all are the best.

So, I ask all of you: what is the funniest donation you've ever received/given?
Wait til I bring a large water bottle full of pennies! They hold about 500 so I'll schedule 2 hrs.
lol goood posts!

And Rod baby...thats TFF!!

I once got a few rolls of coins mixed with a couple hundreds and a couple of homemade cds the guy had made!

Then another time,I got a hundred dollar bill that was torn in half along with twntyfive dollars worth of loose coins!
Claire - Great stories. If I see you again I am paying with $1 Amazon gift cards. 250 of them. Have fun entering all the card codes in when ordering a replacement sybian.
RR - bring it! LOL

RSG - if my fingers cramp from typing, I won't be able to use them to work my magic...
I can't wait to take the $1's to the bank. I think I'm going to say, "Yeah, so my BF thought he was going to the strip club...."
Claire.. or you could say,, " I thought I'd take my BF to a strip club but he backed out.."
It's going to depend on the teller. If I get a woman, I'll go with my comment. If I get a guy, I'm using your comment
It was either deposit it, or 200 frostys off the dollar menu at wendys
It was either deposit it, or 200 frostys off the dollar menu at wendys Originally Posted by knotty man
Knotty, seriously, I need my mouth in working order.
Claire - We both know that you are equally adept with your mouth as well as your fingers. #regular
  • Toyz
  • 03-02-2015, 06:25 PM
A 40" big screen TV for a 2 hour outcall...was a barter situation about 3 years ago.
I have a 40" in my BMW these days. Lol.
Wait til I bring a large water bottle full of pennies! They hold about 500 so I'll schedule 2 hrs. Originally Posted by rockerrick
RR - bring it! LOL Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Now that's an OPEC rate if I ever saw one ...
$5/ hour. I'd do an overnight at that rate.