SCE - The Strip Club Experience

I love strip clubs. Actually I love great high mileage Lap Dances and I'm pretty ambivalent about Strip Clubs.

Given my current life circumstances, GFE/PSE or even BBBJ/CBJ don't fit. But I wonder are there better ways to get the "Strip Club Experience", or at least the lap dance part - from Providers? Plenty are more than hot enough for me.

At first my thought was "of course they would". But then it occurred to me that that's not a safe assumption. I have only ever seen one (hot!) girl offer this explicitly here - and she was clear she was not full service. Someone focused on excelling at one thing might not be comfortable with the other. They also might not feel they'd be good at it (and might be right - but is that really likely?). Some might actually feel like it's more work.

This isn't about getting discounted time (some might maybe though?), but I still think it might be both better and more cost effective to seek this form of entertainment here. I see it like this...going to a strip club entails the following if I want a relatively short visit including hot naked girl all over me:

1. Pay cover sometimes
2. $10 or so at least of drinks for me
3. A or a few "trial" dances and 30 minutes to an hour of my time finding a good candidate if a known performer is not around. More if the ratio is off. Also the risk of coming up completely empty (I tend to go off times).
4. 6-8 Dances and $10 drinks for her.

So there I am into the experience for a couple hundred easy for my fun for 30 minutes of "action" plus a lot of time wasted. I see providers offering full hours for that and less.

Is this going to be easy to arrange? Would it work?

BTW just to avoid any derailment - Yeah I know some of you will think "just get laid man". Let me be clear. I don't know you, I don't think I'm more virtuous than you. Even if I knew you had a hot nympho wife to whom you swear absolute fidelity I know I still don't know enough to tell you what's right for you and don't want to concern myself about it anyway. I just know not for me at this state of my life. So no need to get into that.