1234NiceGuy

(staff edit; forbidden topic; ztonk)
Not an alert, moved to coed.
Man......

Damned embarrassing for the other staff when you jump in and "correct" something and move a thread.......

Did you do that shit in Houston?

Oh... wait... I pointed one of those out and you choose to avoid dealing with it.... Then again... That was an admin......
Are you on a mission to take Mokoa's claim to fame away from him? He had that whole "definitely not here... gotta put it there... definitely there...."... think on lock long before you......
  • Toyz
  • 01-03-2016, 11:09 PM
Man......

Damned embarrassing for the other staff when you jump in and "correct" something and move a thread.......

Did you do that shit in Houston?

Oh... wait... I pointed one of those out and you choose to avoid dealing with it.... Then again... That was an admin...... Originally Posted by Whispers

I simply cannot express how much everyone is enjoying watching you spin out of control in your anger that you aren't in charge of things...:laughing1 :

Can everyone imagine a red faced Waaaa-spurz screaming in agony...."BUT THE RULES SAY YOU MUST DO IT THIS WAY...RIGHT HERE....IN THE RULES"!!!

Anger? LOL... Toyz I don't get worked up over any of this shit......

Don't you need to get up early and punch a clock?

See you on your lunch hour.....
  • Toyz
  • 01-03-2016, 11:14 PM
Anger? LOL... Toyz I don't get worked up over any of this shit......

Don't you need to get up early and punch a clock?

See you on your lunch hour..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Au Contraire...you get worked up over EVERYTHING!

And its a few hours before I have to go in and make the donuts...
Donuts? If it's RoundRock Donuts we can set this shit aside and I'll show you some respect.....

I didn't think that particular building though had a doughnut franchise...... I though you made the coffee and kept the break room cleaned up.....
Mrs. Johnson's is where it's at and if toys works there it may give new meaning to the phrase sugar daddy. http://www.mjbakery.com/
Damn... Ever since I shut my office down up there I forgot about that place.....

Thanks for the reminder.....
Are you on a mission to take Mokoa's claim to fame away from him? He had that whole "definitely not here... gotta put it there... definitely there...."... think on lock long before you...... Originally Posted by Whispers
I thought you said Mokoa was lazy.
You just said Spice was working hard.

*head spins*

Honeymoon is over, Spice
Not an alert, moved to coed. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
But.......

Didn't you say?

Once a mod is specifically handling something "professional courtesy" and precedent dictates that it's largely up to them how to handle it unless it's big enough to get overturned by majority vote or if the incident calls for one to begin with. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
You have a problem with Ztonk?
You must be really bored today Whispers

You must be really bored today Whispers Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
That's an understatement...... Too much unexpected work during the holiday and then a lull....
  • Toyz
  • 01-04-2016, 01:47 PM
That's an understatement...... Too much unexpected work during the holiday and then a lull.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Pimpins tough, huh?