Question about pics

In the last six months or so it seems several ladies here in Kc have gone to this “send me a pic” thing. Do you guys actually send pics beforehand? Seems like a great way to end up on the news and frankly if someone is up to no good, they,ll just send someone else’s pic. Had to pass on some quality ladies lately. I’ve participated in this hobby all across the USA and this is the first and only place I’ve seen where they want pics.

Thoughts?
Hell no
+1 to Hell No.
So they can blackmail you
Yep...no way no how! There are many other ways to "verify" a potential client without requesting a REAL LIFE PIC of your mug! I've been in the hobby for almost 20 years and I NEVER send pics ahead of time. Those gals that require it in most cases, are NOT providers...but LE or pimps needing ammo to blackmail or worse.
Also don’t forget the posts on EB (I think) a few months back that had pics of guys holding there driver’s license. Not worth it.
I declined many such reqs...NO way to send selfie. Privacy matters on either side girls.
It's apparently common practice in other parts of the country. Maybe girls in the midwest have heard about it and picked it up.
It's apparently common practice in other parts of the country. Maybe girls in the midwest have heard about it and picked it up. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Correct.
Quite common on east coast.

So simply make sure the gal you're asking for a date is a respectable gal.
I also declined a pic request last week from a girl who's active on this site. I gave her the initially requested screening information, at the point where we were discussing a specific time to meet, she requested a selfie of me holding 3 fingers on my chin.

I declined, she told me "no arrangement".

Enough guys must be doing it to keep them busy.
The "respectable girls" that ask for this are their pimps.
And the "girls" that nobody knows that ask for this are LE.
Chaturbate never asked me for a pic.
Idk why anyone would be ok with anyone having their pic in this hobby. I’ve never robbed or hurt a girl but I have been robbed. Never been arrested but it seems like a great way to ensure a guilty plea. Either that or her manager robbing me in the parking lot knowing I’m likely unarmed and carrying cash.
It’s the smirk on Ben Franklins face (not mine) that ladies should looking for unless they’re up to no good.

And to be fair the only eastern cities I’ve played in are Louisville, Nashville, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, Charlotte, Chicago, Indy... so I’m not sure what eastern towns you’re meaning.. northeast? It’s been years since my Boston trip.

I’m glad to hear you guys are saying no.
Not a chance. No way!
I'll send a pic of Travis Kelce