Hello and Happy New Year

Im here and needing to escape for a lil while.
Im here and needing to escape for a lil while. Originally Posted by KcAshLynnStar
Didn't you just do that?
And a third image gallery change in just two months...

I considered setting up a date and began communicating, she instantly got pushy and said we "needed to do this now". She's either young and inexperienced, or suspect. Either way, someone else will need to TOFTT.
I will never see a provider that gets pushy with me to see me "right now". I'm not into desperate...never makes the experience worth it.
And a third image gallery change in just two months...

I considered setting up a date and began communicating, she instantly got pushy and said we "needed to do this now". She's either young and inexperienced, or suspect. Either way, someone else will need to TOFTT. Originally Posted by seekinggradeAbj
This makes one stop and think for a moment. We were told she just got out of prison, and now the is trying to make a connection on ECCIE. Maybe, just maybe, she hasn't found any guys to spend time with her yet. "Needed to do this now"; that kinda sounds horney to me. Maybe she is willing to pay the guy!

She just got out, maybe she's working with the law? Took a deal? Or maybe I'm just watching too many crime shows.
She just got out, maybe she's working with the law? Took a deal? Or maybe I'm just watching too many crime shows. Originally Posted by fluffybear1
Yip, too much TV time will have strange effects on a guy.