Nobody on the left can come up with SHIT...HIGHLIGHT THE PISSANTS ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!

I'm asking a simple question...what has the PASSINT accomplished for the country...EXCEPT COMPLETE DISASTER. The BS from the leftwing party loyalist with them shoving him down the throats of Americans shows nothing but his abilites of DAILY FUCK US!! The dipshit minions BS was he was going to unify the country and make us respected around the world... but just the opposite happened....his polls are tanking and chants of "FUCK BIDEN" are coming for ALL over the country along with our allies saying they don't trust the PISSANT. FUCK BIDEN chants are EVERYWHERE and political parties are crossing over party lines (BLM) and chanting "FUCK BIDEN" telling it like it is. HOW can this BE?? Is it that this guy is a senile fool being propped up shill for there radical liberal agenda ...THIS FUCKER HAS NEVER LEAD anything??
This is the Carter years on STERIOIDS!!
Bo ring!
I'm asking a simple question...what has the PASSINT accomplished for the country...EXCEPT COMPLETE DISASTER. The BS from the leftwing party loyalist with them shoving him down the throats of Americans shows nothing but his abilites of DAILY FUCK US!! The dipshit minions BS was he was going to unify the country and make us respected around the world... but just the opposite happened....his polls are tanking and chants of "FUCK BIDEN" are coming for ALL over the country along with our allies saying they don't trust the PISSANT. FUCK BIDEN chants are EVERYWHERE and political parties are crossing over party lines (BLM) and chanting "FUCK BIDEN" telling it like it is. HOW can this BE?? Is it that this guy is a senile fool being propped up shill for there radical liberal agenda ...THIS FUCKER HAS NEVER LEAD anything??
This is the Carter years on STERIOIDS!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Biden is in free fall. In the last two months his approval rating has gone from 53% to 44%, by December I suspect it will be 40% or even less.
  • oeb11
  • 09-26-2021, 07:39 AM
Bo ring! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Denial - 'refusal to acknowledge Reality"
I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale

It will make the owner rich
Cheap - !!!

Foolish!
“The Idiot” Biden’s accomplishments are easy to name.

I less than a year he is doing his best to destroy our energy independence, he has taken a reasonably secure southern border and has totally lost control of the illegal immigration, he has overseen the disastrous withdrawal of our troops from Afghanistan, his allowed inflation to once more become a major concern among working people as they watch the cost of basic items sore, and has made the Office of the President the laughing stock of the World.

Old, senile, stupid, and inept.v
.... Old, senile, stupid, and inept. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You left out Depends wearing Zombie. IJS
Wheres all the shit talking dims?

Asking a simple question. What are bidens accomplishments?

Hes not Trump is not acceptable!
Wheres all the shit talking dims?

Asking a simple question. What are bidens accomplishments?

Hes not Trump is not acceptable! Originally Posted by winn dixie
It is for everyone who didn't vote FOR him.
It is for everyone who didn't vote FOR him. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Reality has never been a strong point for democrapics.
The country is in free fall...and that is considered an accomplishment for anti-Americans. You're toping the list.
But then again coming form you...I wouldn't expect anything else from a devote MARXIST who worships these tyrants who bring nothing buy death and destruction to 100's of millions people!!
  • Tiny
  • 09-26-2021, 08:02 PM
I'm asking a simple question...what has the PASSINT accomplished for the country... Originally Posted by bb1961
Well, he's supplied us tons of entertainment. Maybe not as much as Trump did, but still tons.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-g...ection-1323905
Why don't you wait until the 4 years of the administration are completed, and let history judge his presidency ? Of course you won't. The MO is daily Biden bashing. How many anti Biden threads have there been already ? 5,000 ? Can you make a list ?

The more interesting question is who will be the 2024 presidential candidates, and who will be chosen to run for their respective party.
So a coach would keep a quarterback in play who misread the plays, threw multiple interceptions, and fell over his own feet in the pocket? Maybe, if the backup quarterback was a bigger loser. There you have the perfect analogy of the Biden/Harris administration.
Well, he's supplied us tons of entertainment. Maybe not as much as Trump did, but still tons.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-g...ection-1323905 Originally Posted by Tiny
If destroying an economy is entertainment. Your sick mine fits you well and goes along with your sick since of humor ...but that coming from you is expected.
I didn't know the PISSATNTS job was in entertainment...I guess you live in an alterative universe...he is the worst thing that could have happened to this country...I see you have no positives to say about this senile goat except a senile comment (yeah he's entertaining). Your stupid response failed...not surprising.
  • Tiny
  • 09-26-2021, 10:47 PM
If destroying an economy is entertainment. Your sick mine fits you well and goes along with your sick since of humor ...but that coming from you is expected.
I didn't know the PISSATNTS job was in entertainment...I guess you live in an alterative universe...he is the worst thing that could have happened to this country...I see you have no positives to say about this senile goat except a senile comment (yeah he's entertaining). Your stupid response failed...not surprising. Originally Posted by bb1961
That time of month again?
That time of month again? Originally Posted by Tiny
So was he elected to run the country or entertain simple minded people...you can’t answer because there isn't a cogent answer to justify the destruction of the country, but it entertains you.
The PISSANT has accomplished nothing except higher consumer prices on EVERYTHING, deplorable conditions on the southern border, stranded American in Afghanistan, the lose of respect from our allies and embolden our enemies...and this is in less than eight months in. Only a sick in the head person would find that funny.