Encounter: Hell with Hannah

User ID: -
Date: May 30
Name: Hannah
Phone: 505-428-9825
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...l/450355197353
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Louisiana near Gibson
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Rob
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette just below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Cute, mid 20’s, avg build with nice features. Girl next door type. But, don’t go! Got naked and then ‘dad’ walked into room. Not violent, just said get out.
Recommendation: No
Sorry to hear about this. However, she has been reviewed before on this site and has a history of robbing clients. Just bad news all the way around.
$40.00 for half hour should have been a HUGE red flag, but still no excuse for this kind of game. Old man probably got 2o for his performance.
Haha, sorry I forgot the dot! It was $.40, standard price for half hour.
Haha, that’s not standard for stg provider
This happened to me too. Lost my money AND my phone. I reported it repeatedly on STG , but they don’t care.
Haha, sorry I forgot the dot! It was $.40, standard price for half hour. Originally Posted by MikeNm
forget the dot. forget the $ sign

just throw down the numbers. that will always be understood
"Hannah" has been around for years...at least 6-7...under various names. It's only been in the last year I've been hearing of her and her bf operating a Rob scheme. I don't know when or why she turned into a scumbag, but she's definitely an "avoid at all costs." nowadays. Stay safe guys.
Sorry to hear about your misadventure. Seems like there has been quite a bit of these misadventures occurring. But as been stated, she has been reviewed before. So please, everyone stay safe and avoid this one. No matter how good she looks. Just think with your big head...
She’s back at it with her STG ad. Wish it were easier to post warning there! Would love to put her out of business
I've seen warnings posted on STG. Several different girls in the last year. Just don't know how it's done, but it is possible.
She’s back at it with her STG ad. Wish it were easier to post warning there! Would love to put her out of business Originally Posted by Booker53