Just wondering...

Hello I am new around here and am wondering a couple of things...
I am wondering why most men here ask if I'm available, I say yes and then they either never respond or they arrange for me to call them to chat and then never answer and never follow up. I guess these are not technically no shows but it is still quite frustrating. There are also many men who want to talk and flirt but never make appointments. I would say 99 percent of my communication here results in no appointment.."Tire kickers" is what I call them. I am wondering if its because I'm new or if it has something to do with the spring break crowd?
Or maybe it's because I'm not very technical and so I don't post a lot of eye catching ads?
Thank you for any input, it is appreciated.
I won't PM someone unless I truly have an interest in seeing them but sometimes I need more information including where they are located. If they are too far for me, I want to know before I waste either of our time. Other than that, it's hard to answer your question, but welcome and I hope everything works out for you!
Change your location to Dallas, seeing Portland could be confusing.
Change your location to Dallas, seeing Portland could be confusing. Originally Posted by mr. bad luck

Good thinking! Done.
You're just new, hon (at least on this board). Things tend to snowball after you get a few positive reviews on the board by reputable hobbyists (yeah, I know -- "reputable" is kind of a nebulous term, but it's the best I can do).

Post some more pics and be patient. It'll happen if it's meant to happen.

Might also wanna provide links to reviews on other sites, if you have 'em. I don't know of an eccie rule against that, so put the links in your showcase or in your ads or both. When we see consistency in the reviews, that's when most of us get interested. Right now, there's just not enough info to work with, so the jury is still out. Nothing personal, I promise.

Best of luck.

Oh, one more thing: most of the folks around here take the "you're paying for my time not services" thing pretty seriously. The increase in your rate (slight though it is) for MSOG will strike the wrong chord with a bunch of folks. It's your business, your body, and you're entitled to structure your rates as you see fit, but that kind of fee structure has caused issues for others in the past. Just an FYI. Do with the information as as you see fit. And, fwiw, the foregoing isn't about me. I'm usually a 1 shot guy, and that shot comes near the end of the hour.
Add p411 to your profile as well if you have it.
I think you look great. Your boobs are awesome. I would agree with newbie, don't upcharge for msog, just raise your rate to $240 and add it to your menu. Also, the NBA policy is worrisome to many of the guys around here for several reasons. Run a review special and get some reviews from some of the guys. Consider it the cost of advertising for new clients. And add a few more pics.
Good thinking! Done. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Awww Dammit! ..... and I just arrived in Portland and was gonna call!

just kidding

Give it time it will take a little time to become established. I'm sure with a few good reviews all will be fine. You are a very pretty lady.
P411 is a huge plus and maybe post a little once in a while to let the folks get to know you a bit.
My apologies, I had not seen you until this thread.
First time seeing as well.

Can't speak for everyone, but I will pm to try and get incall location and menu items to make sure it's what I am looking for

Try and chat to see if we mesh a little...then try to set an appointment after.

Probably didn't help you much, but that is how I use pm...expect one soon...
Some guys are just time wasters plain and simple. Window shoppers. As you gain more experience you'll learn how to weed these guys out and how to sharpen your "bullshit detector".

If they don't reply, don't sweat it. As long as the appt wasn't confirmed in stone it's not a NCNS just time wasting.. After 2 or 3 times of checking if I'm available and never replying I would just add those guys to my block list and not even give them the opportunity to see me. Just my .02
Take most of the advice of the oldtimers above...no need to spend money to do it, just provide at a rate you are comfortable with, some specials especially when new would help, but keep the faith and do you thing.
Just be flirty but directive.

"Wanna talk dirty with me baby? Cum say it on top of me while you fcuk my face. What time can you make it here by? I can't wait!"

Put the ball in their court without giving up your time and basically giving them a free phone sex session.

Guys inquire all the time without booking. Comes with the territory. Knowing how to direct all that in a timely way will happen eventually. Good luck gorgeous!
THN: you didn't say that to me when I first contacted you! I feel cheated (and horny!)
  • selot
  • 03-12-2014, 08:44 PM
Come over to fort worth and I'll show up!
THN: you didn't say that to me when I first contacted you! I feel cheated (and horny!) Originally Posted by Stallion81
I saved it for the session bc I already knew you weren't just kicking tires. Xoxo

Come over to fort worth and I'll show up! Originally Posted by selot
+1. Lots of horny and starved men 30min west of here. Go get em girl!