Couple-Friendly Providers? Where are you

So I see on the ads where pro's have "couple-friendly" advertised. However, I have never seen any reviews where a Straight couple hired a pro.

I base my decisions off reviews and not just ads so reviews are important. Also, when I am bringing a girl into this situation she needs to be more comfortable than I am. Girls are different than guys and they need to be treated differently by a pro for a 3some to happen right.

We are a good-looking couple if that makes any difference...

So are there any Pros who like doing couples?

Is anything done differently to help accommodate my GF in this situation?

I have dealt with Pros many times before but my girl is a "newbie" in this game so I want her to have a good time.
The way I look at it is you got to get a start Somewhere. :-)
I've seen several couples and it's always a lot of fun it's all about making sure everyone involved is comfortable.. If it's your girlfriend's first time, maybe you guys should look together for a provider.. Or just hire someone who will do a good sensual massage with maybe some bj/licking action

But most important make sure she is really into it and is turned on by the idea. Nothing more awkward than a couple who might be on different pages.
I have done this in the past as a couple.

After explaining to my partner that 3sums are not that easy to find and despite what men think, most of us do not have a handfull of horny girlfriends waiting for us to call them up to fuck our boyfriends for free...

I finally sold him on the idea of "hiring a provider" to join us for an hour of fun.

Being i am the picky one when it comes to women, i did the shopping. Man i really feel for u guys because provider shopping is hard. I like younger exotic very beautiful and apparently expensive women.

Some girls were very good with their responses others were weird and i could have had better conversation with a dog or wall.

I finally settled on a slim latina with a bubble butt. I could tell my guy friend was kind of nervous so i told her ahead of time that her and i would probably be kicking things off ourselves and he would join in later.

We had some wine first and talked a little but i was ready for action so i pulled her in for a kiss. She was very responsive. Before i knew it my hands and mouth were everywhere kissing sucking feeling her all over.

She had c cups with brown tiny nipples that stood out they were perky and her nipples were very responsive to my touch and tounge.

I invited him to join us and he came closer, she took himin her mouth as i licked her kitty. I could tell he was enjoying it as his eyes were rolling lol.

She told me she wanted to taste me too so we switched for a bit. My guys cock was as hard as a rock and i could tell he was trying not to blow so i slowed down and teased him.

I wanted him to have the chance to fuck her so i suited him up and told her to bend over him and i kissed as he entered her and then i got under her for some more daty (hey i love it)

I was ready for some cock myself and i wanted the finish so i laid on my back and let him fuck me missionary while she rubbed my clit and kissed him.

Did not take long for both of us to explode!

I was worried it would be awkward but it wasnt at all, he smiled for a week and i had fun also.

For sure id do this again under the right circumstance.
Hey, Bro, the Bistraights have had many threesomes. You need to know exactly what you are looking for? Some girls will gladly take your money and not give your wife proper service. Also keep in mind that if your wife is a rookie she might want to talk a little before you get started so you might want a girl who is flexible (Not a clock watcher) with her time. Do you want someone young and inexperienced or someone more mature that knows the ropes? We've been to school and we've been the teachers as well. What exactly do you want to present to your wife? Is it about you getting double teamed or are you interested in her satisfaction as well? Wouldn't we all like a little girl on girl action. I hope this helps:

1. Establish the rules

2. Be as giving as you can (Give the ladies as much time as as they need. You may end up feeling ignored and should do your best to get over it). Keep yourself busy. When you find that both women are busy pleasuring
each other and you have nothing to do, take matters into your own hands and find something to do (oral sex).

3. Review. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1031991
I would recommend Jules Jaguar, she popped my cherry a few years ago and she was phenomenal. Review: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=203403&page=2

I love 3somes but I like to be the star of the show or the one being pleased. So I'm not a good choice.

I absolutely love Nastya, she's a "wild one". -https://www.preferred411.com/p140762

Ashleyxoxo is also one of my favorites. ---I couldn't find a link.

Besos,

Emary Preston
I would recommend Jules Jaguar, she popped my cherry a few years ago and she was phenomenal. Review: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=203403&page=2

I love 3somes but I like to be the star of the show or the one being pleased. So I'm not a good choice.

I absolutely love Nastya, she's a "wild one". -https://www.preferred411.com/p140762

Besos,

Emary Preston Originally Posted by Emary Preston
Thanks Emary.. I love playing with couples!!

After explaining to my partner that 3sums are not that easy to find and despite what men think, most of us do not have a handfull of horny girlfriends waiting for us to call them up to fuck our boyfriends for free...

I finally sold him on the idea of "hiring a provider" to join us for an hour of fun.

Being i am the picky one when it comes to women, i did the shopping. Man i really feel for u guys because provider shopping is hard. I like younger exotic very beautiful and apparently expensive women.

Some girls were very good with their responses others were weird and i could have had better conversation with a dog or wall.

I finally settled on a slim latina with a bubble butt. I could tell my guy friend was kind of nervous so i told her ahead of time that her and i would probably be kicking things off ourselves and he would join in later.

We had some wine first and talked a little but i was ready for action so i pulled her in for a kiss. She was very responsive. Before i knew it my hands and mouth were everywhere kissing sucking feeling her all over.

She had c cups with brown tiny nipples that stood out they were perky and her nipples were very responsive to my touch and tounge.

I invited him to join us and he came closer, she took himin her mouth as i licked her kitty. I could tell he was enjoying it as his eyes were rolling lol.

She told me she wanted to taste me too so we switched for a bit. My guys cock was as hard as a rock and i could tell he was trying not to blow so i slowed down and teased him.

I wanted him to have the chance to fuck her so i suited him up and told her to bend over him and i kissed as he entered her and then i got under her for some more daty (hey i love it)

I was ready for some cock myself and i wanted the finish so i laid on my back and let him fuck me missionary while she rubbed my clit and kissed him.

I was worried it would be awkward but it wasnt at all, he smiled for a week and i had fun also.

For sure id do this again under the right circumstance. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

That was HOT!

Besos,

Emary Preston Originally Posted by Emary Preston
Good times, you have always been one of my favorites and i was honored to pop your bi cherry
That was HOT! Originally Posted by Aprill
Thank you doll, we still need to meet

For sure id do this again under the right circumstance. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Damn Jules!! That was a review!. Lol now where's this girl at?
Trill I would say let your lady do the shopping an also let her do some communication with the chosen one. She'll get a vibe good or bad but I'm sure she'll be me comfortable
Damn Jules!! That was a review!. Lol now where's this girl at?
Trill I would say let your lady do the shopping an also let her do some communication with the chosen one. She'll get a vibe good or bad but I'm sure she'll be me comfortable Originally Posted by cush
This was over a year ago and she has since retired, im really hoping some more couple loving ladies will respond here, sometimes i like to surprise a regular with a double with a hot girl they never say no lol
Jules, you got a fucking boyfriend? That's fucked up. I was going to ask you to marry me when I saw you.

Oh, well. The illusion's gone now. I don't love you anymore.

Oh, I keed I keed.

That actually was a pretty good ass review quality writing, there.
Thank you doll, we still need to meet Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
FCan I be a fly on the wall when that happens?
I don't know where my reviews are for being with a couple, it's been a while. I do a have review with me and Reese with a client.

However, I do believe that the first rule of being with a couple who is with a provider is laying down the rules of communication. What is allowed and ok, and what is not.

Having a provider that is truly into women is a great start. Knowing what is ok for the husband to do with the provider is key. (don't want to get wifey upset in the middle of playtime).

Keeping both parties happy is a good sign of a great provider.

I enjoy working with couples and interacting with both of them.