What Is The Best Venue To Sell an iPhone 6 Plus

I have an unlocked, 128gb Gold iPhone 6 Plus that I am wanting to sell. As I just received a new 6s Plus. I don't like dealing with eBay. And most of the other sites, want to purchase them at a fraction of real value. Can anyone direct me to someone who might be interested.
The phone is only 2 months old.... And has a clean IMEI.

Crzytxn
No offense.... But Gazelle is a joke. They want the equipment,basically for nothing.
  • BLM69
  • 10-28-2015, 02:33 PM
It sounds like you're looking for more than current value, eBay would be your best option. There's always Craig's list but run the risk of getting robbed.
Well Gazelle lists it at $315. For a phone this cost $900 2 months ago. Granted, it is a 6plus not a 6s plus. But I wont give it away, so they can resell it for $600. Thanks for your input
I have an unlocked, 128gb Gold iPhone 6 Plus that I am wanting to sell. As I just received a new 6s Plus. I don't like dealing with eBay. And most of the other sites, want to purchase them at a fraction of real value. Can anyone direct me to someone who might be interested.
The phone is only 2 months old.... And has a clean IMEI.

Crzytxn Originally Posted by Crzytxn
You can craigslist that fucker. There is a reason they take a chunk, because you don't want to deal with it.
You can craigslist that fucker. There is a reason they take a chunk, because you don't want to deal with it. Originally Posted by Boltfan
+1. Smartphones/iPhones in general aren't good investments. You'll be lucky to get anything for it beyond what Gazelle will pay unless you want to spend A LOT of time trying to find someone that has the technical expertise AND will pay you anything close to what you paid originally. Kinda like buying a car.
You can craigslist that fucker. There is a reason they take a chunk, because you don't want to deal with it. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Hehe, I just reread that post. Was calling the phone a fucker, not the OP.

Yeah eBay is by far the best solution, reach the most actual buyers and they take 13% if you use paypal. Otherwise be prepared to be low balled. You are the one who chose to buy the most expensive iPhone on the shelf 1 month before the new one was due to launch. Depreciation is a bitch.
Actually no...... I bought the original one last November. The one I have now, was an insurance replacement a couple months ago. I will take your advice Boltfan, and run it on Craigslist and OfferUp.
Actually no...... I bought the original one last November. The one I have now, was an insurance replacement a couple months ago. I will take your advice Boltfan, and run it on Craigslist and OfferUp. Originally Posted by Crzytxn
is it set up for sprint? i'm interested
Actually no...... I bought the original one last November. The one I have now, was an insurance replacement a couple months ago. I will take your advice Boltfan, and run it on Craigslist and OfferUp. Originally Posted by Crzytxn
The phone isn't two months old, just sayin. You got a refurbished phone from insurance. Worth even less since the original warranty has only shows few weeks left of coverage.
No, I got a brand new phone in the box. As far as sprint goes, I'm not sure it will work. It works on ATT and T-Mobile. Cricket,Strait Talk
Funny thing is, when I checked the warranty on it. It shows Apple Care up till August 2016
Call Apple and ask them how old they show the device to be. They determine the warranty. I am in that business, and the insurance companies use refurbished equipment. They have nice boxes too, but they are refurbished.
  • BLM69
  • 10-29-2015, 10:50 AM
Correct! all insurance claims are refurbished items and the phone age begins when the phone was released not when you received/brought it. CL people are even cheaper and you run a risk of getting robbed, stick to eBay or Amazon.
I verified the warranty information, on Apples website. Using the IMEI of the phone I received. As to being robbed, I Am usually carrying a firearm. So I'm not usually real concerned about that. Not saying I'm bulletproof..... Just careful