ATM withdrawals during no fault divorce

I have a safe deposit box, but it has my dad's name all over it. Not sure what I will do when he passes away.
Me and him do the right thing for each other, a lot. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Go to the bank and tell them of your concern. Do you own the box, or does he own the box or do you own it jointly. It can make a big difference how it is spelled out if either of you should die. You could also pass away, or he could. It is best to have your wishes made clear: you don't want the state government to be involved with your business if the box should be sealed.
It's in his name, but I have a key, I can sign my name on the book and I can open it.

He and I have mutual agreements on several man things.
So looks like my wife’s lawyer is pushing for discovery so I guess I’ll get burned that way. Ahh well, life will be better once this shit is over. Just doesn’t make sense since it’s an uncontested divorce.
Lawyers don't necessary give the best advice. Her lawyer is trying to make more money by burning hours. They smell money and they will try to get their "fair" share.

If a couple making minimum wage shows up, they will just tell them to arbitrate and settle.
I see respected memebers have shared good advice to this particular thread which is really great. I will keep visiting this thread in the future to get more useful answers. Thanks for helping here. Please visit https://studymoose.tumblr.com/ to find useful advice about your studies.