Why is the GOP against Obamacare?

I get that the devil is in the details. But, why would anybody oppose the idea that every human being is entitled to decent healthcare? I mean....should you not get healthcare if you get cancer....just because you don't have a job or health insurance?

Aren't we all entitled to medical care to help us live?

Why do all the GOP/Rightwingers/TeaPartiers oppose the idea that we should try to fashion a healthcare system that provides healthcare to people regardless of their financial circumstances?

Thoughts?
they hate.

It doesn't matter whether it's the Feds or the states providing for the general welfare. these cocksuckers are petrified that they will lose their position on the social ladder to off-brand, off-white Americans.

Pity, because they lost it decades ago.

Fuck 'em. May they drown in their own bile.
Lol, YSSUP
  • BJerk
  • 12-26-2013, 10:35 PM
I get that the devil is in the details. But, why would anybody oppose the idea that every human being is entitled to decent healthcare? I mean....should you not get healthcare if you get cancer....just because you don't have a job or health insurance?

Why do all the GOP/Rightwingers/TeaPartiers oppose the idea that we should try to fashion a healthcare system that provides healthcare to people regardless of their financial circumstances?

Thoughts? Originally Posted by timpage
I second what Yssup Ryder has to say and I would add that they are making a profit off the status quo.
I guess now is the time IGFFYYY posts a YouTube from his favorite anti Obama black guy and IBHANKERING comes in and calls everybody foul names.

Simple answer. If you die, you can't have kids or vote. If you have money to buy healthcare, you may have money to donate to them. Win - Win for them.
Or maybe some of us may share the goals, but think this plan is bad policy.
I get that the devil is in the details. But... Originally Posted by timpage
No you don't, or else you wouldn't be asking the wrong questions. Have you ever heard the expression - "the cure is worse than the disease"?

Here are some of the questions you SHOULD be asking:

1) Why are the Democrats so hell-bent on fucking things up for the 90% of Americans who already have health insurance in order to help the 10% who don't? That's stupid policy AND stupider politics.

2) Why are so many Democrats uncritically wedded to a plan that doesn't even fix the problem? According to the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office, at least 30 million Americans will remain uninsured (versus 45 million today) over the coming decade despite Obamacare. Why fuck up the nation's entire healthcare system for a plan the CBO says still leaves 2/3 of the uninsured without coverage?

You said it, why is every human being "entitled" to decent healthcare? That would mean that decent healthcare is completely available. It is not. It takes people to create healthcare and they must be compensated for their time. Anyone who thinks that the healthcare professional should be forced has to believe in slavery. You are a slaver. We will never agree on what "decent" healthcare is because you don't understand reality. How much healthcare did the inmates at the concentration camps get even when they had doctors amongst them? How much healthcare did soldiers in the battlefield get? Healthcare is not a constant, it is what can be had. It is not infinite. Does the GOP oppose healthcare from everyone? NO, they have never said that and the Tea Party has never taken a stand. The Tea Party has taken a stand against higher taxes for a crappy return. You don't even understand the question much less the answer.

If the democrats were so concerned about getting healthcare for everyone then why didn't they take the advice (which turned out to be right) from the GOP? It is Obama and the democrats who have taken healthcare aware from 5 million people so far. There will be more next year.

Every human being is entitled to everything. Healthcare, houses, cars, and even diamond necklaces. Could you at least pay for the tip Timmy or do I get that too.

I count the goalposts in three different places in one post...

...every human being is entitled to decent healthcare... you mean every American or every human being? What do you consider decent?

..entitled to medical care to help us live...I believe there are some "young invincibles" who have no "medical care" and are living quite fine, thank you. Yet, you would want them to pay for that medical care they aren't receiving.

...Why do all the GOP/Rightwingers/TeaPartiers oppose the idea that we should try to fashion a healthcare system that provides healthcare to people regardless of their financial circumstances?...We already have a healthcare system that does that. There was a lot of debate that anyone could go into a public American hospital and get life saving healthcare and not pay for it. WTF bring this up all the time. As we've said many times, try getting timely cancer treatment in Europe without insurance.

Let me ask you a question: if a law was passed that made the medical industry worse for delivering quality care for most Americans, would you own up to it?

Let me ask you a question: if a law was passed that made the medical industry worse for delivering quality care for most Americans, would you own up to it?

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Obviously not. They're wearing the Kool Aid blinders of *true believers* indoctrinated in lib-retardism.
  • FU_CC
  • 12-27-2013, 05:37 AM
  • FU_CC
  • 12-27-2013, 05:53 AM
I count the goalposts in three different places in one post...

...every human being is entitled to decent healthcare... you mean every American or every human being? What do you consider decent?

..entitled to medical care to help us live...I believe there are some "young invincibles" who have no "medical care" and are living quite fine, thank you. Yet, you would want them to pay for that medical care they aren't receiving.

...Why do all the GOP/Rightwingers/TeaPartiers oppose the idea that we should try to fashion a healthcare system that provides healthcare to people regardless of their financial circumstances?...We already have a healthcare system that does that. There was a lot of debate that anyone could go into a public American hospital and get life saving healthcare and not pay for it. WTF bring this up all the time. As we've said many times, try getting timely cancer treatment in Europe without insurance.

Originally Posted by gnadfly

Plain and simple it is one of the worst pieces of legislation to come form the Senate and almost as bad as the Patriot act.
As Mr. Timpage stated the devil IS in the details as it is with all legislation.
As to Mr. Bert Jones the private insurance companies will still be making a profit and would not and will not exist if the didn't.
This legislation will do nothing to mprove the qulity of healthcare in this nation.

The same questions that have been asked"
If it is such a great piece of legislation, why does it no apply to everybody without exemption.
If it is such a great piece of legislation why does it force those that do not want it to buy or be taxed (originally fined)
How much tort reform was included In this legislation.
Why did the President have to lie about it.
Why did it have to be passed before we could find out what was in it.