SA is now overwhelming me.

I had a profile on SA a LONG time ago. Nothing really amounted to it, but I got curious because I have nothing but time in the current Corona shutdown. I reactivated my account, and have been FLOODED with responses.

Many are normal, but the number of gals suffering from GPS is insane. Many have offered me "private photos" for more than what providers here are offering incalls.
SA has always been flooded with women and girls with GPS.

However, given recent events... I think it's unwise to meet anyone new. It doesn't surprise me that they are going pictures only.

I've got a girl I'm UTR with from SA, and I'm sticking with her until this whole COVID-19 thing blows over.... which will be a while.
What site is SA? I have never heard of it.
Seeking Arrangement.

Mine expired Sunday and am not renewing. I found that 95% of the women on there are college age girls wanting a huge allowance to just talk or would send pictures and videos, after you sent them their first enormous allowance.

I did meet one that has been great, and have 2 I’m still texting. Just waiting for this crap to get over.
SA is basically 80% scammers/spam/or girls that want mega money for minimal effort.

The rest is a mix of legit people, but about a quarter of the legit ones are kind-of nasty. Of the remaining it's basically split between college girls looking to pay for school, single moms that couldn't make it as strippers, and middle-aged women looking to ride the cock carousel after getting out of a long relationship.
I ha e been on SA for a while and have had nothing come of it, I don’t have GPS either I’m looking for a legit arrangement that’s not too crazy; basically a single mom trying to get help with monthly bills

What I have found is the guys on there are trash they want the most for very little and expect you to practice unsafe activities for said allowance. Smh or they are just total time wasters. Can’t hold a convo very dry and boring.

I have had minor arrangements in the past that worked out well and we actually became friends it just wasn’t a transaction.

Me living in Vegas a lot of the guys are very narcissistic and more worried about how well they can flex in their profile picture �� it’s also flooded with a bunch of younger guys hoping to get a free fuck off their bio and pics ��

Either I need to open up and look other places (places I visit often like Nebraska or Portland maybe) or about ready to give it up lol

BTW I do not treat SA like the board it’s personal because I’m looking for something legit and genuine lol

Ok end rant
What I have found is the guys on there are trash they want the most for very little and expect you to practice unsafe activities for said allowance. Smh or they are just total time wasters. Can’t hold a convo very dry and boring. Originally Posted by EmilySmile08
I've heard the same about SA guys in Nebraska, so it seem to be a universal thing.
I ha e been on SA for a while and have had nothing come of it, I don’t have GPS either I’m looking for a legit arrangement that’s not too crazy; basically a single mom trying to get help with monthly bills

What I have found is the guys on there are trash they want the most for very little and expect you to practice unsafe activities for said allowance. Smh or they are just total time wasters. Can’t hold a convo very dry and boring.

I have had minor arrangements in the past that worked out well and we actually became friends it just wasn’t a transaction.

Me living in Vegas a lot of the guys are very narcissistic and more worried about how well they can flex in their profile picture �� it’s also flooded with a bunch of younger guys hoping to get a free fuck off their bio and pics ��

Either I need to open up and look other places (places I visit often like Nebraska or Portland maybe) or about ready to give it up lol

BTW I do not treat SA like the board it’s personal because I’m looking for something legit and genuine lol

Ok end rant Originally Posted by EmilySmile08
If you are looking for someone, and I'm looking for someone, I'd be willing to chat (distance not withstanding).

What I have found is the guys on there are trash they want the most for very little and expect you to practice unsafe activities for said allowance. Smh or they are just total time wasters. Can’t hold a convo very dry and boring. Originally Posted by EmilySmile08
Sooo true even in Nebraska! They want 300 overnights with BBFS. What the actual hell is wrong with them?
Well, looks like I am going to have to eat my words. SA actually paid off big time. I stayed the weekend in Omaha and I had a number of gals I had talked to that were a tentative "maybe" to meeting. I figured at least 3 of the 5 would totally flake, and one would meet, but dip out before anything physical. Oh how wrong I was. Only one flaked, none dipped out. I got a college freshman paralegal, a 56 year-old ballet teacher (looks like mid 30s), a single mom recently single (26), and a preschool teacher (24). Only the college girl was looking for cash in hand, the rest were just quarantine bored and horny.
Well, looks like I am going to have to eat my words. SA actually paid off big time. I stayed the weekend in Omaha and I had a number of gals I had talked to that were a tentative "maybe" to meeting. I figured at least 3 of the 5 would totally flake, and one would meet, but dip out before anything physical. Oh how wrong I was. Only one flaked, none dipped out. I got a college freshman paralegal, a 56 year-old ballet teacher (looks like mid 30s), a single mom recently single (26), and a preschool teacher (24). Only the college girl was looking for cash in hand, the rest were just quarantine bored and horny. Originally Posted by readyd
Nice creative writing story . You cash in handed one and the other 3 were just looking for a good time . You do realize nobody but the most gullible people will believe your story . You can tell your buddies anything you want around the water cooler but we are seasoned hobbyists so keep it real .
Hmmmm I’m on SA but literally never met any guys serious about a long term arrangement. Or like said ^ wanting a lot from me & give a little in return. It was so slow, I never actually cared enough to stick around and see what comes from it. The most amazing guys I’ve met came from right here on Eccie.
The "economy" on SA is completely different than here. Supply outstrips demand and with all the noise from scammers, pic sellers and women that thinking they'll get 5k a month for holding hands or texting means a lot of guys get frustrated and give up.
Three years ago Sa was awesome. But every year the scammers pic sellers platonic only and I want 500 a meet has easily tripled. Sure the less attractive ones want to meet but when im active on that site im looking for girls or women that make me say wow
Three years ago Sa was awesome. But every year the scammers pic sellers platonic only and I want 500 a meet has easily tripled. Sure the less attractive ones want to meet but when im active on that site im looking for girls or women that make me say wow Originally Posted by dickofgold
I first got on SA about 1.5 years ago. I fled after a gal I turned down after 2 platonic dates turned a bit stalkerish. Only came back out of boredom.

As for the "non attractive" ladies, give them a chance. One of the gals I met was curvy (not fat), and was a little average looking. However, she had a great attitude, and was a generous and vigorous person in the bedroom. Personally I would take a 6.5 looks with a 9 personality over snobby supermodel that's a dead fish in the sack.