What exactly is MSOG?

I've been in and out of the hobby for a while now, and I will frequently come across a provider who offers MSOG or a review that includes MSOG in the activities.

Obviously I know what it means, I'm just a little confused on the real-life application. So let's say a provider offers MSOG, you book 2 hours and finish in 30 minutes. If you can get it going again and finish before your 2 hours is that MSOG?

Or are there guys out there who finish and just keep on going like it never happened?
Yes,MSOG is however many times you can get off in a certain time period.
So,if you get off 30min in to the appt and rest for awhile before round 2.
Finish round 2 before the 2hr mark that is msog.
Most guys need a break a little confused by what you mean in your last sentence.
Yes,MSOG is however many times you can get off in a certain time period.
So,if you get off 30min in to the appt and rest for awhile before round 2.
Finish round 2 before the 2hr mark that is msog.
Most guys need a break a little confused by what you mean in your last sentence. Originally Posted by jaydalee
Ooh ok, yeah you pretty much answered my question. What I was referring to in my last sentence though, I was basically asking if there were guys who finish but don't take a break. Like they finish but keep going and somehow finish again haha.
...Like they finish but keep going and somehow finish again haha. Originally Posted by LionsRoar
YES! Have ladies get you ready for round two, three, four etc right away with no break or small chat. Depends on how the dates progressing.
Multiple pops if you can handle it
Like they finish but keep going and somehow finish again haha. Originally Posted by LionsRoar
Yep this is how my MSOG goes. At least for the first two hours. A lot of precuming before the big blast off. You just gotta pick the right providers who are cool with this, some I'm sure can't stand this.

Then a few naps in between.
Oh yes, my 1.3" of dangling death can generally pop 83 times on average within the 2 minutes of activity. All remaining time is for napping.
MSOG is like MSG, but with less preservatives.
I think the question has been answered. Most guys need a recharge after each pop. For me, MSOG is vital in this hobby b/c I will pop very early the first time-- doesn't take much effort on her part-- just give me a will orifice, and I will cum in 10 seconds or less

Now this does bring up one subject-- how to handle the pops. I'm sure most girl don't want their kitties pounded for 2 hours. All I have to say is that a guy doesn't need to pop in the kitty every time. God gave a lady 3 openings (granted most girls only allow 2 to be used), but there are other ways to pop-- hand job, between the tits, etc.

Best MSOG I ever had was with a lady who literally put her mouth around my cock for an hour straight. She just kept sucking. Even when I went limp, she sucked away. Eventually sucked me off to 4 pops in an hour.
Multiple pops if you can handle it Originally Posted by Selena51
I was thinking that about you today. I have got to come to Dallas and see you and your toys.
Best MSOG I ever had was with a lady who literally put her mouth around my cock for an hour straight. She just kept sucking. Even when I went limp, she sucked away. Eventually sucked me off to 4 pops in an hour.
Can you insert this providers name or showcase into my pm box please.........
Can you insert this providers name or showcase into my pm box please......... Originally Posted by gimme_that
I second that motion, give up the goods mod man. No one likes a kid you doesn't share there toys with the other naughty children!

BL
Well for me the other night it was: Major, major foreplay--Cum, take 5, major foreplay, cum, not even take a break get hard and cum--- take a break and play a bit and repeat! OMG, and the guy was in his 40's and drinking. FUN!

Thighs are a little sore today, but WELL worth it!
Just what is says - you take as many shots as you can, whether you score or not, that's a different story.