Any Preggos in NC?

Just moved here and would like to get with a pregnant chick to kick it off my bucket list.
  • LNK
  • 04-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Try posting in your local Request/ISO forum:

http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=824
Just moved here and would like to get with a pregnant chick to kick it off my bucket list. Originally Posted by Lxduce
Have you fucked a midget yet? That's on my mobby bucket list, but I donn want her fac to look all midgettyy.

Maybe a pregnant midget? Two birds with one pebble.
Just moved here and would like to get with a pregnant chick to kick it off my bucket list. Originally Posted by Lxduce
Rachel Monroe posted on Charlotte BP that she's expecting. If you can get off base, maybe you can get it on ... then come back and post a review.
Go by most any trailer park and you will find preggos.
Solid fucking recommendation bro...genius
Yeah, fucking a pregnant midget is a little further down on the list bro, like right next to receiving a cleveland steamer from Oprah
Have you fucked a midget yet? That's on my mobby bucket list, but I donn want her fac to look all midgettyy.

Maybe a pregnant midget? Two birds with one pebble. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Hee hee I wonder how hard it would be to get that one off your bucket list. Also just wanted to say your siggy is awesome. Straight forward and to the point!