Best places to tour?

Hey ladies and gents!*
Me and my girlfriend are thinking about traveling more. This will be are first time touring and Im still fairly new to this website so I haven't got experience of much of it in new places. Do yall have any intel on some cities that will make it worth our while?
XOXO
Nikki
El Paso would love to have you
Tour Lafayette, LA.
You won't be disappointed.
-LLL
Lafayette/Nola/and Biloxi
also New Mexico and Phoenix

have fun
I did very well in Las Vegas and Oklahoma City

Never been to Louisiana
Kansas City is on the tour list for a few Houston gals already. They keep coming back.
San Antonio
Lafayette/Nola/and Biloxi
also New Mexico and Phoenix

have fun Originally Posted by DallasRain
MY GOODNESS YOUR ASS GETS BETTER AND BETTER AND BETTER.. ok we are bumping butts next time for sure maybe it will rub off on me... GOODNESS,,,, best avatar yet.....
ok topic..depends how you advertise if you use JUST eccie and p411 and not back page Amarillo is by far the most BOARD friendly I have been to EVER I WOULD NEVER HAVE TO POST ON BP IF I DID NOT WANT TOO.
I second Dallas but I would substitute Alexandria for Lafayette or Baton Rough Houma is good too hell I don't miss one but if I had to miss one I would miss lLaff town first and pheonix hmmm might have to try it....
Go where oil companies are fracing. Those are areas where you have men away from home with ample money.
Austin
thanks Majic!

When you decide to tour a place,put feelers out and get involved in chat

have fun along the way too!
Thanks guys I really appreciate the feedback!!

xoxo
nikki