How to make BCD amazing.

• wozer
  • 04-28-2014, 07:04 AM
After being with a handful of providers, and then reading reviews I'm thinkin I could do better, and by better I mean have more fun BCD.

So to the providers and clients, what do you do to make the session fantastic?
Clients do you make a list of requests?
Providers are there things that work for you that you wish happened more often?

So far I've not had a session that's addicting, and I've had several that are as good or worst than what I can have with my SO. So, I'm thinking it's up to me to make some improvements
Tainted pleasure make a session fun.
  • XY
  • 04-28-2014, 08:29 AM
Tainted pleasure make a session fun. Originally Posted by pyramider
Not your taint though.

Keep away hooks

Bareback makes it fantastic (Not a hijack Mods, answered OP)
I know this may sound a bit hokey, but there are a lot of factors that go into making BCD amazing. I think the biggest factor is what do you as a client want from a given session. Sometimes you just want raw, animalistic sex. Other times, you want to "make love" to a woman. Then there are times you just want to be totally surprised with what a random fuck may end up like. The list could go on, but the key factor is your desire.

A second factor is the girl. Regardless of your motivating factor, the girl involved has to be one you want to fuck. This goes simply beyond looks. What is her personality? Does it match yours? What are here reviews like? What is on her menu? Etc. However, the one thing I found that leads to a good BCD experience is actually communicating with the girl ahead of time. Get to know a little about her and her expectations. You almost have to treat it like a date. Granted if you are seeing a girl you have fucked multiple times, then she is probably your ATF and you already know a lot about her.
Request a high floor with a view.
Use the windows.

God I miss Vegas.
What he said....and I'll add a providers prospective.

For me the difference in a GREAT session and an AMAZING session is knowing as much as possible about the client and understanding what makes him "tick". Guys are reluctant to give too much personal info prior to a session. The P411 profile helps answer some of these questions. I like to know what type of session he is looking for?...Was there something in particular that got his attention in a review or profile?...What his age, body size and type are?....What he likes to drink? What type of music does he enjoy?....What would he like me to wear? What type of work does he do....this gives me a general idea of his personality. Are there any special request or needs for a session?...this could include any physical limitations, special soap, unusual drink, role play, use of ED meds/injections/penis pump etc. I always have a PHONE conversation prior to meeting this helps eliminate some initial anxiety and answer any last minute questions. The most significant part JUST comes down to the chemistry between two people.
Guys if you are NOT on P411, try giving us some of this information when you contact us. Guys that ARE on P411, please give us as much information to work with as possible. You guys will reap the benefits from doing this.

I know this may sound a bit hokey, but there are a lot of factors that go into making BCD amazing. I think the biggest factor is what do you as a client want from a given session. Sometimes you just want raw, animalistic sex. Other times, you want to "make love" to a woman. Then there are times you just want to be totally surprised with what a random fuck may end up like. The list could go on, but the key factor is your desire.

A second factor is the girl. Regardless of your motivating factor, the girl involved has to be one you want to fuck. This goes simply beyond looks. What is her personality? Does it match yours? What are here reviews like? What is on her menu? Etc. However, the one thing I found that leads to a good BCD experience is actually communicating with the girl ahead of time. Get to know a little about her and her expectations. You almost have to treat it like a date. Granted if you are seeing a girl you have fucked multiple times, then she is probably your ATF and you already know a lot about her. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
P411 is amazing for that exact reason!!!!
  • Old-T
  • 04-28-2014, 02:53 PM

A second factor is the girl. Regardless of your motivating factor, the girl involved has to be one you want to fuck. This goes simply beyond looks. What is her personality? Does it match yours? What are here reviews like? What is on her menu? Etc. However, the one thing I found that leads to a good BCD experience is actually communicating with the girl ahead of time. Get to know a little about her and her expectations. You almost have to treat it like a date. Granted if you are seeing a girl you have fucked multiple times, then she is probably your ATF and you already know a lot about her. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
What he said....and I'll add a providers prospective.

For me the difference in a GREAT session and an AMAZING session is knowing as much as possible about the client and understanding what makes him "tick". Guys are reluctant to give too much personal info prior to a session. The P411 profile helps answer some of these questions. I like to know what type of session he is looking for?...Was there something in particular that got his attention in a review or profile?...What his age, body size and type are?....What he likes to drink? What type of music does he enjoy?....What would he like me to wear? What type of work does he do....this gives me a general idea of his personality. Are there any special request or needs for a session?...this could include any physical limitations, special soap, unusual drink, role play, use of ED meds/injections/penis pump etc. I always have a PHONE conversation prior to meeting this helps eliminate some initial anxiety and answer any last minute questions. The most significant part JUST comes down to the chemistry between two people.
Guys if you are NOT on P411, try giving us some of this information when you contact us. Guys that ARE on P411, please give us as much information to work with as possible. You guys will reap the benefits from doing this. Originally Posted by alaine
Great perspective. These two posts should be required reading for new men or women.

When boiled down to the simplest term, one word: COMMUNICATE!!
In addition to COMMUNICATION, the other three words in the HOBBY are research, research, and research. By conducting adequate research, you will have a better idea of your compatibility between you and the lady and whether you will be compatible. It's how I found my ATF.
COMMUNICATE!! Originally Posted by Old-T
BINGO!

Provide fried chicken during the session.
Provide fried chicken during the session. Originally Posted by Prime Time

chicksex.jpg.................... ............... fchick.jpg

:
Jonballs picture game is challenging to say the least,,,,,,but funny.
you have sweating, ,, two guys examining the goods before the date,,, I thought there were 3 things?