BIG or SMALL What do you prefer?

Am happy with mine. A good 6"-7", thick, with a large lolly pop head. Like my firearm, it's "small enough to pack anywhere, yet large enough to get your attention".

With some ladies, I've learned to appreciate cowgirl. Works best with mature ladies....feeling the uterine opening and hitting that G-spot just right seems to be perfect for my size and girth for both her and me.
I prefer a bald Asian contortionist under 5' tall.
just SHOVE it in and HOPE for the best....already
what the hell is considered thick......?

dime?......

oohh please say dime please say dime!!
A Glade can?
I like the size of my penis. The real question is this. How tight is her pussy?
Am happy with mine. A good 6"-7", thick, with a large lolly pop head. Like my firearm, it's "small enough to pack anywhere, yet large enough to get your attention".

With some ladies, I've learned to appreciate cowgirl. Works best with mature ladies....feeling the uterine opening and hitting that G-spot just right seems to be perfect for my size and girth for both her and me. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
I may not be a mature aged lady, but I KNOW I'll enjoy that!
I am going to say 99.9 they love it to be 5in long x3 wide & have Ben Franklin tattoo on it
Am happy with mine. A good 6"-7", thick, with a large lolly pop head. Like my firearm, it's "small enough to pack anywhere, yet large enough to get your attention". Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Do you feel adequate at the public urinal?

Can you say kegels?
Just need some pussy control
  • DMike
  • 04-29-2014, 07:51 PM
The real question is this. How tight is her pussy? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Where do you measure from, to get proper mudflap fitment?

My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary.
LEGEND ,,,,,
and the land knew him by no other name.