Restored Virginity

So she is having it done for a photo shoot, dont quite get that but ok. Wonder how much a provider could charge after having this done?

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lif...e-photo-shoot/
Missed the edit window by a few minutes. Was going to remove the link due to its personal nature about a non board member. Mods if you could do that for me I'd appreciate it. Was going to replace the post with this

So read an article about a lady having surgery that creates a new (fake) hymen. she is having it done for a photo shoot, dont quite get that but ok. Wonder how much a provider could charge after having this done.

Quote from article "vaginal rejuvenation surgery and hymenoplasty is performed using a surgical gel to create a new hymen that lasts a few days before dissolving or more permanently by using a flap of skin cut from the vaginal wall. The women who undergo this operation must abstain from sex for three months after surgery."
Why would anyone want to be a virgin again anyway. I think those of us who gave up our virginity have way more fun by not being a naive virgin. Besides, just because you have sewn that puppy back into being does not make one a virgin. It is called going to extreme measures to create a lie. And no sex for 3 months? Not worth it.

When I lost my virginity I was not impressed. I was disappointed. But then he was a virgin also. Two virgins fucking is hardly what I would want to call awesome sex. But to each their own. One thing is for sure now- I avoid them. By the time I meet a man , I would hope he at least knows something about how to give a woman pleasure. Just saying...... ;-D
Missed the edit window by a few minutes. Was going to remove the link due to its personal nature about a non board member. Mods if you could do that for me I'd appreciate it. Was going to replace the post with this

So read an article about a lady having surgery that creates a new (fake) hymen. she is having it done for a photo shoot, dont quite get that but ok. Wonder how much a provider could charge after having this done.

Quote from article "vaginal rejuvenation surgery and hymenoplasty is performed using a surgical gel to create a new hymen that lasts a few days before dissolving or more permanently by using a flap of skin cut from the vaginal wall. The women who undergo this operation must abstain from sex for three months after surgery." Originally Posted by Dscrtplano
Well, this method sure seems like a huge waste of money.